Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2019 Morning Fasting BG Readings

adiantum

I started with the usual  7 

The year was just two hours old when I woke up after hearing party revelers return home.

Happy 2019 to everyone

Fraser

105 to start the year, ‘

The first run of the season is the 13th of Jan.  Just a 5K more fun that run, but my first run in almost a year.  It’s the Hot Chocolate run.  You get hot chocolate, marshmellows and a banana at the finish,  Life just got in the way, which included moving.

But now I live 1/4 mile from the start so at least I dont have that long walk in the dark to get there.  )))). Way out of shape, but It will be my fifth time running this race, I will earn silly 5 year gear.  You have to run in 5 consecutive years,  so a good reason to show up. 

Ahnanimus

It's the first day of the new year and here I am again. Thank you guys for your loving support, particularly you @adiantum. Although I was MIA you were always in my thoughts.

Here's a list from me that covers quite a lot  for a happy New Year 

FB_IMG_1546355280423.jpg

meyery2k

98 today.  I changed the lancet whether it needed it or not lol...

While probably not the best choice, I had homemade eggnog at a party.  I was supposed to go to 2 parties but the eggnog and dishes made from New Mexico chilies were just too good to leave.

ran23

117 this morning,  107 after taking down the Tree and inside decorations.   green tea time (29 out).

adiantum

awwww shucks @Ahnanimus...now i can stop singing ' everyone hates me, nobody likes me, i think i'll go eat worms'

Fat ones, skinny ones, short ones  long ones, worms that squiggle & squirm....'

It pleased me when i saw that the queen doesnt take her tree down before new year. 

it stays up through her holiday when she leaves to go to her other residence.

she's got someone else to take it down for her.  I never liked  that job.

steel

found this thread. :D

5.4 at 8 am, 5.7 at 11, fasting. i have the worst cramping. but these are good numbers. last time on my period, i was always in the 6s for fasting. good start to the new year.

adiantum

7 plus & I'm not happy about it.

Ran... we have similar temps. It's 26C indoors but a lovely 20C outside early this morning.

That will soon get higher .