Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Fraser

Thanks all

Fraser

The time has come the Walrus said to talk of many things...... in case you know that. 

No bad news, nothing special, but after 10 years of dealing with the D, I am doing well, but I realized my social life is crap.  LOL

So new resolution is to go out and maybe get use to being a healthy 73 year old.

So bye for now, if I need help this is the first place I will come. 

Good luck to all

thanks Fraser. 

Edited by Fraser

adiantum
Because of your commitment to health and well being , you are sure to have many great chapters ahead.
You are much more then a diabetic, and I hope theres many amazing  opportunities come your way.
Your stories will always remain here as an inspiration to others.

Fraser, I wish you a wonderful new chapter in life. 

dowling gram

The surest way to get old before your time is to sit at home. It's the surest way to become senile too, so congrats for getting out there. I've found the best way to meet people and stay in the loop is to volunteer. Pick a cause that you are passionate about and make that call. You will find other seniors where-ever you go. 24% of volunteers are over 65. Volunteering and meeting other seniors may get you into other activities too

Also check your local seniors programs. There might be something your interested in there

I wish you well on your choice to get out more

Edited by dowling gram

Hammer

I just came across this thread, so I'm a bit late, but I wanted to wish Fraser all the best in this new chapter in his life, and to let him know that he will be missed here.  Fraser, don't be a stranger here, stop by from time to time to say hello.

janice21475

Fraser, Somehow I didn't connect going out to become an active 73 year old with 'Farewell.' Please come back and let us know how you are adapting. No matter what you do, remember to have fun, we only pass through here once.

OneEye

Actually, Fraser hasn't left the Internet...he's commenting on some other sites!