Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

FunDad62

Testing inserting a photo

FunDad62

Won't let me post pics from Photobucket anymore.

Edited by FunDad62

Hammer

I don't think that I've ever tried to post a picture to this site from an online photo place like Photobucket.  I usually just upload the picture from my computer to this site, but you have to watch the size of the photo.  If it's too large, it won't upload to this site.  I've posted URL's to a picture or to a Youtube video with no problem, so I'm not sure why you can't post a picture from Photobucket if you were able to do so in the past.  Does the photo have a large file size, or is it in a format other than a JPEG? (like a TIFF, or a BMP, or a PNG?)

OneEye
On 4/8/2019 at 6:42 AM, FunDad62 said:

Won't let me post pics from Photobucket anymore.

Awhile back Photobucket went to a paying service in order to afford their members third-party image hosting. What that means is that Photobucket stores the image and when you post it...Photobucket provides the bandwidth to view it.

FunDad62

Seems like I got a pop-up from this site or some other forum saying they don't allow Photobucket images because of inappropriate content being allowed there or something.  I can't remember exactly.  I wasn't aware I could just upload them here.  I'll just do that.  Thanks guys.