Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  
joseph Britz

Keto

joseph Britz

For anyone who is looking for a way to lower your numbers without meds...give Keto lifestyle a try. I worked on my numbers for 2 years, doing everything I was told ..BUT..Keto. I finally did it & I gave it 100 % & it gave me low BS numbers. How low..Normal throughout the day, with a little bump in the morning, 101 to 110 , sometimes below 100.. If you have been looking for a way to lower your numbers without meds.. Give it a try & give it 100%... Joe

dowling gram

Joe   You are new to this site so I'll forgive for not knowing that our low carb high fat diet was copied by whoever started the Keto diet. We on this site were practicing low carb high fat before Keto became fashionable. Dr.Richard K. Bernstein--a type 1 diabetic-- experimented and refined his low carb high fat diet between 1969 and 1970 and considerably lowered his need for insulin. Then he wrote a book called "The Diabetic Solution" It is his research and experimentation that gave us a way to help ourselves and be copied by people who discovered that it could also be a weight loss diet.