Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  
ran23

151/102 pulse 107

ran23

this BP was after dragging a 8' ladder around the house cleaning gutters.   Feels like a good workout, 160 lbs, 65 yrs.   Or, is that 151 dangerously high???  didn't even know I could do a 102 Diatolic.   134/93  pulse 92 after 30 min. and half glass of wine.   

steel

@ran23 from what i understand, right after strenuous physical activity, BP does get high. 151 is not dangerous but the 102 diastolic ...eh that's a bit high i think as 110 is considered high enough to warrant a hospital visit. but that'd have to be a resting reading i'd think. are you on BP meds? did you feel unwell at that BP?

it came down after half an hour, so that's a good thing. it's a bit elevated at 134/93 but not too bad at all.

ran23

I ran this by my doctor, great having email.  The cold med's I was taking also kicked it up a bit.   happy now.  

ran23

finally a good afternoon walk, BG85, back to normal I guess.  114/70 great

ran23

Gave up OTC med's and Ibuprofen, still waking to 134/92.    spooky.   guess it takes a while to clean all that out of my system.  

ran23

Trying Coricidin HBP for people with high BP. woke to 132/80.  After breakfast and walking, 102/74.    I don't know what is causing this high BP.  ??

ran23

OK, Tuesday.  woke to 127/91, took a Ibuprofen for my shoulder. (can this cause hi BP?--yes) 30 minutes later: 142/101. ?????  after breakfast: 136/90  2 hours later walk:  134/85,  BG 100.   time to email my doctor again.   anybody use CBD for pain??

adiantum

Ran, have you tried a heat pack on your shoulder or other aching parts?

I use Hothands or Toastie Toe Warmers  on my sore spots.

Ive used wheat packs but mice moved in with such a food supply.

Another simple method is a wet face washer inside an open  plastic bag with another bag over the other end. 

You can microwave it to continue  heating it up after it cools

ran23

This all started when I was sick, and taking OTC stuff.   So I guess I need to wait for all of it to clear my system.  woke to 132/95 this morning.  (early this month: 101/66)

ran23

woke to 131/90 this morning.   142/100  after morning coffee--> I think I'm onto something now.  

ran23

well not the coffee, thank God.  Today I woke to 131/97, 115/ 80 after breakfast and a walk.