Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  
CPRP

Online Diabetes Study at Massachusetts General Hospital – Help us find the best text messages to promote diabetes health!

CPRP

Are you 18 or older, and do you have type 2 diabetes? Are you interested in increasing your engagement in healthy behaviors, like physical activity or a healthy diet? If so, we invite you to complete a research survey about health, emotions, and your opinions on text messages to promote health behaviors! The survey should take 15-20 minutes and is completely voluntary. Your responses will help us develop new, effective ways to help people with type 2 diabetes increase their health. If you are interested, please click the link below. Thank you!

https://is.gd/t2d_survey

dowling gram

I looked at your survey as far as "things I need help with" This forum has all the help I need. There are people who walk the same road I do whom I can turn to if I ever have a problem and we trouble shoot until we find an answer or if I just want to vent about something.

Most of the medical community and the Diabetes Society know very little about Diabetes or how to get and keep control over it. We do! Support and a low carb high fat diet. In my opinion doctors are necessary for ordering tests and Prescriptions. I have never gotten good advice about Diabetes from any that I have visited.

If you are really serious about helping Diabetics Get , Read and Follow Dr. Richard Bernstein's book "The diabetic solution" It's a must read for every diabetic

CPRP

Hello! We are still looking for more respondents to our survey. Thanks to those who have completed it thus far :) 

CPRP

Hello! We are still in need of more respondents. Thank you again to those who have completed the survey thus far and please let us know if there are any questions!