Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  
HarkerRN

Survey about the emotional impact of Healthcare interactions for type 2 diabetes

HarkerRN

Hey everyone, I'm doing some research as part of my undergrad nursing program, I'm looking for people with type 2 diabetes to take an anonymous survey about their type 2 diabetes experience. I have many family members and friends affected by diabetes and would like to further research in how to improve healthcare experiences for people with Type 2. I worry about the possible stigma and blame someone with type 2 diabetes may experience when visiting the doctor. The survey takes about 10-20 minutes based on your answers. Please click the link below to participate, thanks! 

https://uvu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_78PaX6eeEoVGjOt

This is a supported research project by my university's Institutional Review Board, approval was granted April 29, 2019 by Utah Valley University. I receive no financial benefit from this research. If you have any questions or concerns please email me at 10739476@my.uvu.edu.

Allyn Harker RN