Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  
ran23

Real Good foods

ran23

I posted that I like the Real Good Pizza.  Well, they have a 'breakfast sandwich' made of the same crust (cauliflower).  6g Carbs, 4 g Fiber, 16g Protein, and 240 Cal..   Sorry tossed the receipt. About a $1.25 per??     104 this morning, 100 now with a glass of wine.   Oh, it is Egg, Bacon and cheddar cheese- biscuit like.  Tasty?  yes, I enjoy it.  I usually keep price under $1.00 a meal.  But this is worth it for a while.  (yes, I could eat 3 a day).

ran23
23 hours ago, ran23 said:

I posted that I like the Real Good Pizza.  Well, they have a 'breakfast sandwich' made of the same crust (cauliflower).  6g Carbs, 4 g Fiber, 16g Protein, and 240 Cal..   Sorry tossed the receipt. About a $1.25 per??     104 this morning, 100 now with a glass of wine.   Oh, it is Egg, Bacon and cheddar cheese- biscuit like.  Tasty?  yes, I enjoy it.  I usually keep price under $1.00 a meal.  But this is worth it for a while.  (yes, I could eat 3 a day).

Wow, a  $3.00 off coupon for their pizza next time I go shopping was in the bottom of the box. 

adiantum

Forever the thrifty shopper ran... well done!!

1 hour ago, ran23 said:

Wow, a  $3.00 off coupon for their pizza next time I go shopping was in the bottom of the box.