Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2020 Morning FBG readings

Ahnanimus

85 today.

@Hammer the pain has lessened substantially . I've been drinking gallons of water.  Think this is a wakeup call for me where water is concerned. I need to drink a whole lot more than I've been doing. Ironically, it seems this was caused by the antibiotics  I took which recommended drinking lots of water which I didn't do. A case of " who don't hear will feel"😁😂

adiantum

7 before the sun comes up to warm us up with a 40c / 104F day.

Farewell Terry Jones of Monte Python.." He's not the Messiah, he's  a very naughty boy! "

Kit
9 minutes ago, adiantum said:

7 before the sun comes up to warm us up with a 40c / 104F day.

Farewell Terry Jones of Monte Python.." He's not the Messiah, he's  a very naughty boy! "

I was just reading about that.  :(

For Christmas, Mr Fuzzy got the new remastered Blue-ray set of Monty Python's Flying Circus.  Cleanup, color corrections, etc.  OMG it looks beautiful.  Guess this is another reason to do a marathon.

Edited by Kit

adiantum

Mr Fuzzy was a very lucky boy!

Monty Python re-runs have been on TV over the Summer holidays .

They have given us many years of wonderful entertainment.

adiantum

I was really sick some 20years ago but opened the window so I'd hear the call..............." bring out your dead" 

29 minutes ago, meyery2k said:

Any time I am injured or ill my response is always, "Tis but a flesh wound!"

FunDad62

Tuesday morning I got all ready to go to work and when I was backing out in my car, I suddenly had no power steering.  Long story short, the dealer had my car for the last two days replacing an electronic power assist module in the steering column that is a known issue.  They didn't charge me for it but it sure was inconvenient.  I feel like I dodged a very expensive repair though if I had to pay for it.  Today is my first day in the office this week.

IrinaHarr

126 today. More freezing rain.  🌧️

Edited by IrinaHarr

adiantum

I watched The Monte Python Flying Circus last night on TV.

I mustve seen it a few times as I was singing along with them... I'm a Lumberjack & Every sperm is Sacred.

I usually try to protect the neighbors when I sing by closing the door & windows but it was just too hot.

Yesterday was pretty hot, even the toilet seat was uncomfortably hot to sit on.

It was 43.2C / 109.76 F & I was busy keeping the critters hydrated.

For the dog, I put rubber backed bathmats on the carpet then saturated cotton fabric for him to lie on & covered him with another saturated cloth.

This was between 2 turbo floor fans . He'd come to me when they dried out, so he knew it helped.

meyery2k

86 this morning.  Went to see a production of "Biloxi Blues" last night.  A couple of my "Our Town" cast mates were in the play and they performed brilliantly.  This was Kala's first go at lights and, in spite of some technical difficulties, she did well.  I forgot how "rough" the dialogue was in the play lol...

adiantum

I am deeply saddened the crew of 3 US  firefighters lost their lives when the air tanker crashed.

Their families & friends will be heart broken yet very proud of their men.

NSW fires death toll hits 25 after body found in house, bodies of three US firefighters found at air tanker crash site

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-25/bodies-of-three-us-firefighters-who-died-in-nsw-air-tanker-cras/11900202   Posted about an hour ago

an image of a man with a hat and microphone on and images of two men in military uniform