Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2020 Morning FBG readings

adiantum

For three years Ive complained about the drought............now I complain about the rain.

We are to have above average this summer.

Diana_CT

Well it snowed all day yesterday and because it was above freezing the only accumulation were in the shadows. But in other parts of CT they got over 4 inches (10cm). 

meyery2k
21 hours ago, Hammer said:

Mike, is that wheel made of metal?

Aluminum alloy of some sort.  The good news is the wheel has a lifetime warranty and since it was not caused by a crash, should be replaced.  Just have to wait.

93 today.

When I took the cassette off the wheel (the thing with the gears) to turn it in, I found out every ride has been an e ticket ride for a while.  This could have been a disaster for me. 

Image may contain: shoes

adiantum

6.7 It's a wonderful day here knowing my dog is going to make it. He's not eaten for 3 day so he is starving this morning.

I have never supported corporal punishment, but have since changed my mind for irrisponsible dog owners that take a sick dog to the park.

I heard an  owner  of a   dog I give treats to  that she wasnt to have food as she'd had the runs for 4 days. So, WTF was she doing in the park.

I dont know if it was the same as my boy, but he was too sick to even go out to his car. The vet gave him a shot for pain & he's on a probiotic.

My grocery order is due soon of chicken, rice & 3 of his fav toys in case he had to go to hospital. Yay.. that wont be necessary now.

Wow Mike, you were lucky to have found that.

Diana_CT
23 minutes ago, FunDad62 said:

I despise the time changes.  Do away with it please.

Same here!

140 this morning at 5 AM... new time. 

meyery2k

85 this morning.  Another 10,000 year on the bike.  Miles or km, take your pick lol...

I just now notice, scrutinizing the photo, the birds.  Ironic since this is the airport...

The gravel road is interesting.  It is a tsunami evacuation route for a community on the shoreline.  It is gated and locked on both ends until needed so it is usable when it is needed.  Walkers, runners, and cyclists can easily get around the gate and are usually encountered.  The inland side of the road ends at a gate that, when opened, allows evacuees to drive across the runway to safety.  This is because, if the earthquake source is local (Kilauea or Loihi), the resident might have only 15 minutes to get to safety.

123392518_10214080487005881_4058334804313654434_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=NYuMPsBX4VgAX_ZH_-8&_nc_ht=scontent.fhnl3-1.fna&oh=d2760b8205abe561e9da2b8f5e20d928&oe=5FC31CC7

123431695_10214080487725899_8984233093898501979_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=UBQ3SmXrU8AAX_4SF6H&_nc_ht=scontent.fhnl3-1.fna&oh=0f0f944791bab01b4b3d9ae07d4e36a3&oe=5FC3BEB7

janice21475

Sending 'hugs' to the pup! I bet your heart was in your throat the whole time he was so sick. I am very grateful for this fenced yard for my dogs to run and sun safely. One of them was a successful squirrel hunter the other day. How do I know? I found the 'tail,'  I guess there is no nutritional benefit in the tail. :dontknow:

Woke to rain. It has gone but I believe it will be back soon. I better get outside and feed the cats. Hope everyone has a good day.

adiantum

We are not out of the woods yet.. my boy passed a little  blood again during the night.

He seems brighter so I'm hessitant in taking him back to the vets.

My yard is fenced but dogs are social & like us, they even have close friends. Yesterday he missed spaniels day in the park & thats his favorite day.

Its wonderful seeing him run through the park to join them. some days theres 20 spaniels.

Theres 2 terriers that he's very  fond of & goes off with them to walk through the bush while I wait in the park for his return.

Great photos Mike. I saw the birds first & thought" no, not swans'.  I live under the flight path of swans & am thrilled to be outside when they go over.

What a beautiful leafy evacuation route. I feel snug in a  closed environment.

IrinaHarr

146 this morning, 134 at 3am. I am testing more often after dropping Trulicity and I could tell it is out of my system; my BG started rising a bit, I try to eliminate most sources of carbohydrate in my diet. Taking all my pills on a fasting day now, it used to lower my BG too much but should be just right now. testing several times a day and even night when I wake up and remember to do it. After 4 hrs after breakfast and a walk the BG is like 107, and if I snack between lunch and dinner it never lowers that well. So, no snacking, lots of green veg with protein for my meals. Walking more, dog is very happy about it 🐶

janice21475
2 hours ago, FunDad62 said:

75 yesterday as late as 4:00 and 52 this morning.  Florida.

It is 57 here in Gainesville area but the wind is strong and 'cuts like a knife.' Sun is bright and everything feels crisp.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

adiantum

7.6 ..stress?

My dog has recovered ..yay

Now to wean him off having many small meals of steamed chicken.. this could be a challenge.