Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2020 Morning FBG readings

ran23

guess I forgot to post, 126 after dinner out last night with friends, Corned Beef and Cabbage, mashed potatoes (lov em), skipped the potato bread.  

meyery2k

87 today.  My artist friend made this design for me to make a jersey, poster, whatever.  What a great gift! 

No photo description available.

adiantum

I had a false alarm recently  when I saw leaves turning brown.. I thought Autumn / Fall was about to happen.

Summer will be here for some time still...those leaves were just burnt from these brutal days & no water.

Then we got rain....Yay . not enough to ease water restrictions. 4 minute showers & cars can only be washed with buckets.

meyery2k

83 again today.  Simon took this picture of me on our ride yesterday.  Mauna Kea, in the background, still has a significant capping of snow.

Bike123.thumb.jpg.41db765d21e9088ac0edae2463146c95.jpg

Ahnanimus

I was too excited to have a day of sun, sea and sand yesterday,  so I  forgot to post. 

95 yesterday 

104 today. Obviously,  there were  additions to the sun, sea and sand!😁

Ahnanimus
10 minutes ago, meyery2k said:

83 again today.  Simon took this picture of me on our ride yesterday.  Mauna Kea, in the background, still has a significant capping of snow.

Bike123.thumb.jpg.41db765d21e9088ac0edae2463146c95.jpg

So beautiful!

IrinaHarr

139 today. Still testing waters with fasting, so far I was able to fast 22-24 hrs (from 5pm dinner to 5pm dinner next day) which is a progress from "reduced window of feeding" like 12pm-5pm. I am going to go for 36 hrs today, I did it before for other reasons only this time it does not feel like punishment - feels like new frontier ;)

startrek.jpg

Edited by IrinaHarr