Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2020 Morning FBG readings

IrinaHarr

171 at 6am today, went to bed after mirror ball dropped on Times Square. Had a glass of wine and snack right before going to bed.

janice21475
On 12/30/2020 at 2:01 PM, ran23 said:

105 this morning, off to the Doctor.   

Ran, Hope it is not the flu!   

Turns out the in-laws, who were at the Christmas Day celebration at the neighbors,  turned up positive the next day!  I started feeling 'flu' like a couple days later. This morning I called the Drs office to go in and get tested (been running a fever of 100). Office is  closed for the Holidays. (I seriously doubt I have it but my sister is pushing me to go).  I'll see if they are open tomorrow. At least the freezer is packed full.

Happy New Year to EVERYONE!

IrinaHarr

152 today, sunny.

I am still in shock and denial. Had skype call with my family in Russia on Dec 30th to say Happy New Year, and was told that my much younger sister suddenly passed away on November 21st. Not covid, but blood clot - pulmonary embolism in the middle of the night - gone in minutes at 48 years old. Two kids and husband left behind, and my elderly mother is absolutely devastated. Took 5 days to get permission for burial (covid bodies piled up in the morg) and they had to do cremation after waiting for so long. And I cannot even go there at present... 

janice21475
6 hours ago, IrinaHarr said:

152 today, sunny.

I am still in shock and denial. . .

Irina, I am very sorry for your loss. For your whole family, actually. I will pray for you all.