Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2020 Morning FBG readings

Kit

Been a busy day and almost forgot to post. 

114 for, as far as I can tell, no dammed good reason.  Didn't even get to enjoy myself. 

adiantum

5.8 Tra la la la la

I dont know how as I was baaad all day.

300g cashews, 2 bread, many crackers with sesame in cream cheese, olives & sardines with 2 bottles powerade.

Thanks Mike, I'm sure it was the powerade (& cricket )  that got me through the day. I coped better then I have done in years.

It got to 44.8c / 112.6F here but those west of the city tolerated 120F

Hooterville

64 This morning.   I started Whole30 on Thursday.    Last night I decided I'd lower my lantus by 2 units because my daytime numbers had been lower than normal and I was 80 at bedtime.     Glad I lowered it.    Now, today, my Libre says that I haven't been over 100 since yesterday at 3:00 PM when I was slightly over 100 after lunch.  Thinking I'll probably lower Lantus a bit again tonight.   Maybe just one 1 unit.   

Diana_CT

Back again, I was at my brother's and sister-in-law's for the last couple of days.

My reading this morning was 118.

DSC_4525-HDR-1.jpg

Nubble Lighthouse, Wells, ME

FunDad62

It was warm enough yesterday that we had the air condition on at mom's house.  I woke up this morning freezing cold.  It's 38 degrees and we did not set the heater before going to bed.  Brrrr!

meyery2k

90 this morning.  Hopefully, this Argiope appensa will remain undisturbed and reach adulthood...

Image may contain: plant, outdoor and natureImage result for hawaii argiope spider

Hooterville

66 on the Libre and 78 on the meter.    Lantus lowered by 1 last night.  

Ahnanimus
2 hours ago, meyery2k said:

90 this morning.  Hopefully, this Argiope appensa will remain undisturbed and reach adulthood...

Image may contain: plant, outdoor and natureImage result for hawaii argiope spider

heck NO!!!😲

107 after I had several cunniptions  when I  first tested  and saw 125. Washed my hands and tested again.  Still think I  did nothing to deserve 107 either. Guess diabetes is showing me who's  the boss!

adiantum

6 for me.

Mike, she is stunning. I love orbs but theyre not safe here with so many birds.

Wow.. what a good looking butt... 

Image result for hawaii argiope spider

•  

ran23

woke to 137, I don't know why I didn't test again.  105 after a light lunch and walking.