Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2020 Morning FBG readings

Diana_CT

I think that I pulled a muscle in my ankle. I was heading back to my car from a meeting when I ran across a crosswalk as the light was counting down when I felt a sharp pain in my ankle where the Achilles tendon meets the heel bone. It is very sore this morning and I won't be able to attend another meeting today. It looks like I will be hobbling around for a while. 

FunDad62

So I hear there is an Irish leap day tradition of it being a day where women ask men to marry them instead of the other way around?  I don't think anyone will be asking me to marry them today.  😥

Everyone enjoy your "extra" day this year. 😊

Edited by FunDad62

Diana_CT
9 minutes ago, FunDad62 said:

So I hear there is an Irish leap day tradition of it being a day where women ask men to marry them instead of the other way around?  I don't think anyone will be asking me to marry them today.  😥

Everyone enjoy your "extra" day this year. 😊

"Sadie Hawkins Day"

My reading this morning was 116.

adiantum

Did you survive the day without a proposal FunDad?

Tradition claimed such a non acceptance of a womans proposal had a penalty of payment towards her of 12 pairs of gloves.

I suppose the later invention of surgical gloves wouldnt be appropriate.

It was also considered to be bad luck to be born on leap day, although the twins in my class in infants school were born on leap day & had difficult times.

He died in his 40's of HIV aides & she gave birth to a seriously disabled baby.

Superstitions are no longer rife these days.

I dont think I have any..*touch wood*

meyery2k

82 today.  Nice to see I can be under 90 once in a while.  Not sure if all the biking yesterday reduced insulin resistance.  It sure wasn't from eating less food lol...