Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2020 Morning FBG readings

adiantum

6.2 at 2am

I cant sleep...it could be because I had 2 naps during the day- & the most activity of the day was  to clean the mouse,keyboard, cell phone & tv remote control. I'm going to have to stick to a routine as this is not good.

snack at 2.30am of cheese,crackers & 4oz disinfectant under a bright light.

FunDad, I just dont know why the truck veered into the emergency lane.

Theres an indepth investigation due to that incident or I should stop watching crime dramas on tv.

Why would a drug user on parole as in the Porsche driver ,have the email address & ph no's of 2 federal & state  police officers.

what sort of person would cuss the inconvenience of being involved  wile the conversation was being recorded on the camera of the police officer as her body was under the truck.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-25/home-of-porsche-driver-in-graffiti-attack/12184372

Edited by adiantum

ran23

105 this morning.   Off to Home Depot and repaired some of my fence prior to painting next week.   

Hammer

Lee, to me, this lock down isn't anything that I think about because, I rarely go out anyway.  I go to the grocery store, the bank, and once in a great while, to my daughter's house.  I rarely socialize, with the exception of my friend that I go to the shooting range with, or I meet for dinner from time to time, so this shut down doesn't seem like a shut down to me, it just seems like my normal, everyday activity.

adiantum

Hammer, I thought I was the same as you ( excluding the weird parts :rofl: ) .  

I depend on the internet for my shopping, socializing, news  & sudoku, jigsaws

Its 9 months since I even went to the doctors. 

I used to  take my dog to the park daily  & supplement food for birds. They got about a cup full of ground beef between the 12 of them.

Now I  just go once a week & they still remember me.

Its best for them to fend for themselves now, but the insect population hasnt recovered from the fires & drought of Summer.

That means theres a limited supply of food for them.

I know the dog misses his friends, but I also miss the lake & hearing the trees sing in the breeze.

FunDad62

Lee:  I started doing jigsaw puzzles last November.  I've finished about 6 to date and am now working on a very difficult one of the Moon.  Half of the pieces are whitish/blue and the other half are black.  Hardly any defining pieces.  But I'm determined to finish it one day.

adiantum

FunDad, leave the key under the doormat & Janice & I will be there to finish that jigsaw.

I can escape from the worries of the world when doing a jigsaw.

I prefer to do them online so I dont lose pieces & I can click them away when completed. 

This is a good free site https://www.jigsawplanet.com/

Mike,I really enjoy your photos so thanks for sharing them.

What was the big cog for?

Hammer

An 83 (4.61) today.  It's not supposed to rain tomorrow (Monday), so I think that I'll go to the grocery store, then to the gas station to fill up my two 5 gallon containers with diesel fuel for my garden tractor.  I have to remember to add a few ounces of Stanadyne diesel fuel additive to each container before I fill them up.  It's not good to let diesel fuel sit for more than 30 days because algae can form.  Algae grows in diesel fuel and can clog up your fuel lines, so you need to add some diesel additive to the fuel to prevent the algae from forming.

meyery2k
2 hours ago, adiantum said:

What was the big cog for?

The cog is a monument to a sugar plantation and processing site when sugar was a viable crop in Hawaii.

Alternatively, it is a hiding spot to go behind and water the grass when nature calls lol...

IrinaHarr

129 today, Nebraska reopening for business May 4 - businesses, hospitals, churches. I do not know, might be a little optimistic? I am staying put.

adiantum

I'm getting painful hips & lower back & suspect its due to sitting down too long.

I'll have to think hard about the cure , but coffee first.  :rofl: 

Glad your sitting tight Irina, Nebraska seems to be too hasty IMO. Peoples lives are worth more then the economy.

NSW restrictions will be relaxed next week to allow groups of two adults to visit anybody in other households.