Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2020 Morning FBG readings

Diana_CT

Yesterday I had my first telemed video with primary care doctor, I joked with him when he asked about my weight. I told him that it was a miracle, I lost 30 pounds! But then I had to confess that I had actually gained weight during this "stay-at-home" I still like the in person appointments better. 

FunDad62

Fell asleep without taking my meds.  Again.

A chilly 54 in Florida this morning.  Rare this time of year.

IrinaHarr

122 today, sunny day - need to plant the rest of my zinnia seedlings, rain later in the day which is perfect. 

IrinaHarr
On 5/5/2020 at 2:09 PM, ran23 said:

Fasting, what about the first cup of coffee you would kill for?

I am in panic mode when my coffee beans supply goes too low, I do have coffee on fasting days.

Black coffee, tea, lots of water allowed during fast unless it is muti-day water only fasting.

You can also have bone broth (9g protein) but I do not :)

adiantum

7.5 Is it under the SuperMoon or a night of hot sweats thats caused this?

or..just plain old stress as a plumber is to arrive early to give his verdict.

Irina, Zinnias are one of my favourite flowers yet its too humid here for me to grow them . Powdery Mildew has to be controlled daily..but Scott Kelly could grow them on the International Space Station

First Zinnia in Space
The first zinnia to bloom in space feels its first sunlight on the International Space Station.
(Image: © NASA/Scott Kelly via Twitter)

https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/first-flower-grown-in-space-stations-veggie-facility

Diana_CT

I thought that I was dead... I couldn't get any blood. I tried all my fingers including my pinkie. Zilch, not one drop of blood. I replaced the lance and I finally got a drop to test.

Last Sunday it was in the 80s (27C) and tonight we are supposed to get snow! Up to 2 inches (5cm) !

meyery2k

89 today.

Yesterday, my driving privileges were reinstated since no problems with seizures for 6 months.  Yay!

Went to a site to work.  Register connection down.  I ran the original cabling so was a little puzzled since, when run correctly, cabling should last years and years.  Popped a ceiling tile and found my explanation when I saw all the rodent droppings.  More immune challenges since rodents can carry leptospirosis.

All the nicks and cuts I get from work, with dirt, cycling scrapes, my water bottles, I must have a strong immune system lol...

ran23

115 today.  early groceries and walk.   Now, when was my last tetanus  shot?

adiantum

6 post plumbing fears. A temporary fix but it works!!

Mike, congrats!!

It must feel wonderful to have that freedom.

FunDad............. what  great pics. What species of bird built that nest?

Diana_CT

Brrr... it is May 9th and it is 33 (0.6C) with a light dusting of snow! 

Edited by Diana_CT
Grammar

meyery2k

87 yesterday.

More good news yesterday, our company got the PPP funding so we are back to full time employment.

ran23

123, no need to test again.   cheap Lasagna on sale for my dinner last night.  Covered with green beans and coconut oil, still tested 125 last night.