Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2020 Morning FBG readings

IrinaHarr
2 hours ago, FunDad62 said:

Mom got tested yesterday but it'll be a week before she gets the results.  She said she feels better but still is fatigued and got chills again yesterday.  Spending most of her day in the bed.  Wish I could go see her.

Hope she is ok, watch out for her sleeping too much - its a new symptom in elderly due to oxygen reduction carried by blood flow.

adiantum

7.2 after sleeping another 10 hours. Irana ,your post almost scared me, until I realised I'm just old & not elderly. :D

Mike, you have ideal neighbours, be nice to them . :D

adiantum

I just found out that I'm elderly :o..now thats contrary to my assumption.

I asked my 2nd best friend google 'how old is elderly in Australia '

65 years

The terms 'elderly' and 'aged' are taken here to mean people aged over 65 years of age. It should be noted however, that some support for the aged is given to people who are younger than that, for example, some concessions for transport and entrance fees are provided to people over 60 years or even 55 years of age.

Diana_CT

Since my waterbed fire I have been sleeping on one of those inflatable mattresses, well that went "POP" last night so now I am sleeping on the couch in the living room. I was going to take my time looking for a new mattress until the stores opened back up, but now that has been moved up in priority.

IrinaHarr

128 today, it is nuts at the garden centers - had to order some plants online because there is shortage of popular varieties and they do not know when they get anything. What a strange time we are living in! 🌏

My landscaping project is proceeding well but I still need shrub roses and phlox plants to put behind the boxwoods. Here is before and after photos.

5_19_2020_Irina_landscaping_in_the_front.png

Untitled (1).jpg

Edited by IrinaHarr

meyery2k

95 today.  The parks opened up yesterday.  It was nice to have the loop road closed to cars in the park but that has been reopened.  I would much rather dodge joggers than cars lol...

Hammer

A 91 (5.06) today.  Ran, I'm surprised that the banks were closed where you live.  The banks in my state never closed, but they only opened the drive thru windows, the lobbies were closed.  I guess they figured that, if the fast food places could stay open, but with only the drive thru service, then why couldn't the banks do the same thing?

adiantum

It was 6.7 at 7am, no idea what it is now  that Ive had a day below average.

The computers mouse died & I had to buy a new keyboard & mouse combo.

It was my first visit to stores since lockdown.

Yay Irina... that wall is begging to support a rose. I get to look across the road into a neighbours garden & admire their Eiffel Tower rose.

Its about 7ft tall & flowers profusely & the perfume intoxicating.

eiffel-tower-1_13.jpg