Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2020 Morning FBG readings

FunDad62

Third morning in a row in the 60's.  I guess my body likes all this healthy food I'm eating.  I cut my Tresiba in half last night too.

Diana_CT

So this morning at 4 I took a reading after I'v been up since 2:30 and it was 175, I didn't like that reading so I rolled over and went back to sleep. I woke up at 9 and took another reading and it was 123!

IrinaHarr

129 today. Heat wave coming after a week of rain, welcome June flowers! 🌻

IrinaHarr

I had a westie dog for 15 years and she was terrified of thunder. Once I was sitting on a tall stool at the breakfast counter and when thunder struck she climbed vertically - stool, me, etc. right into my arms. She liked to sit with me when thunderstorms were happening :)

adiantum

6.6 using the new lancet device. I was hoping they'd send a new meter also in case I knew someone that could do with one, but it was just the device.

IrinaHarr

136 today, it was fasting day yesterday, I did not take janumet (it upsets my stomach without food and BG dropps too low). Lost 34.2 lb from January 3rd this year, hope I can reduce meds at some point. 

Hammer

An 82 (4.56) today.  Today, I finally installed the window air conditioners in both my computer room, and my bedroom.  It's been in the 80's here (27's C), and the inside of my house has been way too hot for me.  The past few days it has cooled into the 70's, but tomorrow (Wednesday), it's going to be 90 (32°C), so I decided that today was the day to get these two A/C units installed.  Now, this computer room feels fantastic!😊

Edited by Hammer

FunDad62

I'm pleasing the 5th today for my reading since I fell asleep without taking my meds. :(

16 hours ago, adiantum said:

Winter is here 10C / 50F  outside Brrrrrrrrr.

I'm jealous.  I like the cooler weather.  Night time temps here will be in the mid to high 70's from now until October.

IrinaHarr

118 today, very warm this week hope there will be no hail - my garden looks fab 

garden2020.jpg

Edited by IrinaHarr

meyery2k
20 hours ago, adiantum said:

Winter is here 10C / 50F  outside Brrrrrrrrr.

97 today.  I love to ride in 50.  I seem to have a little more power when it is cooler.  When it gets above 85, I can feel it sap me.

adiantum

7.2  I walk further & faster  when its cool but I also have a nap when I get home. 

Yesterdays nap was listening to the radio to help me   doze off .

The topic was cycling & cyclists rang in with their experiences which had me laughing instead of sleeping.

They dont like to be overtaken on a hill by a motorised bicycle   :rofl:.

In the callers snobbish voice, he  said if he could breath he wouldve told that rider to get his own track, as this one was for real cyclists. :rofl:

What I learned was some have up to 12 bikes for different terrains & some can pay $10,000 for one bike :o

Very pretty Irina. 

6 hours ago, IrinaHarr said:

118 today, very warm this week hope there will be no hail - my garden looks fab