Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2020 Morning FBG readings

IrinaHarr
16 hours ago, adiantum said:

Happy Hump Day

I always forget Australia is like a voice from the future, remember us - we are from yesterday! Hump Day here today :)

meyery2k

92 today.  Went to a pre-op for an upcoming colonoscopy in February.  Had to listen to concerns about my heart rate which was in the low 50's.  Tried to explain I was very physically active.  I was told that isn't a cause and I need to talk to my PCP right away.  I just smiled and nodded in all the right places at that point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletic_heart_syndrome

Diana_CT

I heard from my Endo... she wanted to tell me my A1C is creeping up and it is now 7.

My brother says I inherited my mother's "worrying genes"

adiantum

Its near midday & my computer decided it will work again.

Ive been busting to post my 5.7 FBG & cussed that pc for denying the chance to post it.

Diana,Like you,  I never miss an opportunity to worry.

I shouldve told you to leave your worries with me to work on  during my day while you sleep.

My guess was that your A1c was creeping towards 7.... but didnt think it   had arrived.

lol @IrinaHarr.... I had a friend that  only read  magazines she bought in op-shops. Her news was so old  it was like talking to yesteryear.

Mike.. your doing great !!!

FunDad62

Fell asleep without taking my Tresiba.  My mother told me many years ago "80% of what you worry about never happens".  And it's true.  Probably more.

15 hours ago, ran23 said:

118 today, I go to sleep in the 90's now.  probably the celery and cream salmon cheese.  

Oh yum!!!!

Hooterville

95 and another worrier here though I'm getting better.    Mom was not a worrier.   She'd tell me "Why worry?   You can spend all that time worrying over something that may never happen and then you'll have done all that worrying for nothing.    She was right.   

Edited by Hooterville

Kit

Totally my fault on this one.  I ended up eating an unexpected and late dinner and then going immediately to bed.  Not a good combination for me.

adiantum

I dont take my worries to bed, thats my sleeping time.

I have all day & tomorrow to work through the issue if needed &  theres nothing I can do about it at night.

Many,many  years ago if an  issue as being persistent, I would write it down on paper & declare it could stay there until morning.

That always made me giggle so realised  nothing was worth worrying over.

Diana, it might be the time to go back to start  using your meter to find whats changed for you.

Edited by adiantum

Diana_CT

TGIF!

This morning's reading was 110

Tomorrow starting in the afternoon we are supposed to get a trifecta... snow, sleet, and freezing rain. From in the 70's (21C) on Sunday to down in the teens (-9C) tonight.

Ahnanimus

100, the perfect score on this fantastic Friyay!  

The carnival season is in full swing so dancing around the house to sweet soca music is my daily exercise. 

meyery2k

88 today.  Chanced a ride yesterday and got drenched!  Just a reminder that not all fun ideas are good ideas lol...