Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2020 Morning FBG readings

adiantum

7 on this delightful rainy day... it's been a long time since we've had any.

It's sad to see so many plants dyeing because of the drought, even those in the cities parks & gardens.

Diana_CT

This Saturday morning my reading was 106.

Panic at the grocery stores... snow is coming!  Panic!

You would think that a blizzard is coming instead of a measly 3 to 5 inches (7 - 12 cm).

Hooterville

79 Friday, 82 Saturday and 70 today.  Still dropping Lantus a unit per night.   Down 17 units since January 2nd.   Still so weird but I'll take it.  

IrinaHarr

114 today. Have not had this low morning BG in years, amazing what a little snow shoveling can do to a girl! :)

Diana_CT

139, but that was after a reading of 186. I retested the same finger and the new reading was 139, I wonder if I retested again would the reading drop again? 

IrinaHarr
1 hour ago, Diana_CT said:

139, but that was after a reading of 186. I retested the same finger and the new reading was 139, I wonder if I retested again would the reading drop again? 

Sometimes it does read different if it was a fluke first time, or 30-45 min later it could be metabolizm kicking in.
When in doubt re-test, real readings will be within about 10 points (accuracy of the tester + - like 9).

ran23

114 on this cold, 31F morning.  108 after morning walk.   (If you are retired, do you still have 3 day weekends?)

adiantum

I didnt test yesterday because my confession chamber ( pc) was out of order, so I took a break from having D.

Sadly I'm still diabetic , but it came in handy giving mean excuse for getting  off the jury duty role.

Ive been really worried about jury duty. 5 murders & a horrific sexual assault is to be heard .

A girl wouldnt be able too 'un-hear' those horrendous stories.

Eric Idle did say  to " always look on the bright side of life".

My tower just wouldnt turn on...even with different power points etc.

Its only 3 months old so still under warranty so i took it back....&    #%&^!!! it worked for them !!!!

It must be 90F & I just dressed up in hot town clothes just to be told theres nothing wrong with it.

TX_Clint

Sorry I haven't been posting guys. My brother passed after being ill for about 2 years. I took a two day trip to Kentucky, two days there, and two days back. I haven't been testing at all. I'll be back on track tomorrow. 

adiantum

After being sick for two years, it must be easier on you knowing  that he's free now. even though you will feel sad not having him.

You will have so many memories to treasure.

Hugs Clint... please know we care.

Diana_CT

My reading this morning was 124.

We had around 6 inches (24cm) of light fluffy snow over the weekend and by Sunday afternoon it was up in the mid 40s (4C) and much of the snow melted. 

Hammer

I haven't been to bed yet, but I fell asleep in front of my computer (as usual), and when I woke up, I took a reading and it was 76 (4.22), so I guess that might be my wake up reading for today.