Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2020 Morning FBG readings

adiantum

7.4 I guess I overly celebrated yesterdays FBG.

Yesterday wasn't kind to me. Tried to go  to the park early but had an almost  flat tyre/tire.

Assumed it was a nail from someone dumping building waste in the carpark.

The hub cap was difficult to remove enough for me to say WT! ..so I rang for road service.

They must have a protocol to follow.. He insisted I wasnt to take the dog to the park before attending to the tyre & that he'd follow me to the tyre company.

The tyre people were very kind by eventually stopping what they were doing & work on my tyre. Maybe it had something to do with me walking the dog past them all the time, then getting him a drink , opening & closing the doors lol.

What was a girl to do.. there was an op-shop next door but they wont allow dogs in as its a tripping hazard. So, I window shopped from the doorway & had staff bring things to me.

I'd had no breakfast & was starting to shake.. Mcdonalds was handy & on the way to the park,  so there goes my excellent FBG. 

We shared the sausage & egg muffin.. the dog gets the sausage & the birds get half the muffin while I got the egg & cheese plus a flat white coffee.

I suspect the road service company lodged a complaint with the council about the building material in the carpark, as it'd been semi  cleaned up by the time we got there. The bricks & rocks were still there but the other had just been taken according to a park user.

Hammer

An 81 (4.5) today.

Ricros, if you want ice cream, try Breyer's Carb Smart.  It's a lower carb substitute for ice cream.  To me, it tastes the same as ice cream, but because it doesn't have any added sugar, it can't be called ice cream, so it's called "frozen dairy dessert".

adiantum

8 Which  in some customs is a lucky number. Have I been over thinking this....

Theres several  new members joing us with automobiles within their ID like the latest european prestige car care...

Is this going to eventuate in Tony arranging to give us all a new car for christmas? 

or is this what happens to a brain with  high FBG?

adiantum

well, I thought it was funny & had serious giggles when posting it.

:rofl:

6 hours ago, adiantum said:

8 Which  in some customs is a lucky number. Have I been over thinking this....

Theres several  new members joing us with automobiles within their ID like the latest european prestige car care...

Is this going to eventuate in Tony arranging to give us all a new car for christmas? 

or is this what happens to a brain with  high FBG?

janice21475
8 hours ago, adiantum said:

well, I thought it was funny & had serious giggles when posting it.

:rofl:

Lee, Necessity has trained me to see a bright spot in any situation, I appreciate your somewhat bright morning mood. Giving it a BIG GRIN :ciao:

Diana_CT

127 on this cool Sunday morning with a touch of fall in the air. 

We are still in the grips of a server drought and the fall colors will be muted, the leaves are just turning brown. No bright reds or yellows... just dull drab brown.

meyery2k

94 today.  Nene (Hawaiian geese) at the golf course.  This golf course, in Volcano. has had a recently troubled past.  The lessee is suspected if setting the clubhouse on fire to either get out of the lease or collect on insurance.

https://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/2020/05/09/hawaii-news/volcano-golf-course-pau-business-shuts-down-surprising-kamehameha-schools/#:~:text=The 18-hole golf course,its current tenants in 1982.

Image may contain: tree, grass, outdoor and nature

adiantum

I was poked in the eye by the sun in the kitchen this morning,  so Earth is definately moving around to bring us closer to Summer.

Great photo Mike.  Geese are cool. I always  wonder what critter would take up residence within a  trees cavity.. that ones too low for possums or birds but just right for a snake. That tree has brown  leaves.. is it decidious or dying? The thickened trunk looks like a Brachychiton .

It disgusts me that we share the planet with people that would burn a place down for spite or financial gain.

FunDad62

Back to work this morning after a week off.  Almost glad to be back in my routine.  It was pretty boring just sitting around the house all week.  We had a ton of rain the past few days from Sally spin-off.  A friend showed 5 inches on her rain gauge in 24 hours.

IrinaHarr

151 two ours after woke up, forgot to test at 6am. Test strips finally arrived after 10 days.. Nice mid-70s here cool mornings and evenings for comfortable walk :)

Diana_CT

This morning's reading was 132.

Still no rain. 

We are in a Stage 2 Servere Dought, all I want for my birthday next month is a week of steady rain. The leaves on the trees are starting to turn brown, while the grass have been brown for months. The reservoirs are still at 75% capacity but some of the towns in Connecticut have put bans on outdoor watering. The Hartford Courant reported...

At Bradley International Airport, precipitation from June 1 to Aug. 31 totaled 4.42 inches, the lowest level recorded in more than a century of data collection, state weather expert Gary Lessor said Friday.

meyery2k

103 today.  Fall is near.  It doesn't start getting light until about 6 now.  It is mostly dark by 7.

Image may contain: sky, tree, cloud, plant, outdoor and nature

adiantum

Diana, I hope you get your birthday wish.

Ive got 2 tubs no sugar ice cream with just 1/4 cup taken from each.

A girl my age is handicapped when running to the bathroom at such urgencies. 

Artificial sweeteners hate me.

FunDad62

@meyery2k - Half the time you post photos I can't see them.  Is it just me?  I get a broken image icon with the message; "Image may contain: sky, tree, cloud, plant, outdoor and nature"  I'm guessing it's just me and only when I'm on my work laptop since they have so many sites and links blocked for security.  Guess I should check it on my personal laptop to see.

Edited by FunDad62