Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2020 Morning FBG readings

FunDad62

@adiantum - Yes I'm all better.  Had some kind of stomach virus or something from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon.  Monday morning I felt normal again.

adiantum

6.1 and I like it .:D

Glad your better FunDad , but normal? lol 

I'm enjoying these longer days of sunlight yet not feeling inclined to increase my efforts in yardwork.

I dont suppose  the fairies will do it overnight , but a girl never gives up on hope.

FunDad62

Yeah Lee I guess I should've said "I feel like I usually do when I'm not sick".  Lol.  I've forgotten what "normal" feels like.

meyery2k

93 today.  Yesterday, this thunderstorm was moving in as I was leaving for a job in Kona which is on the other side of the island.  This is a picture of that storm from about 20 miles away.  It is my camera phone so, unfortunately, the mammatus cloud formation is not obvious.  This is the first time I have observed mammatus clouds.  

120307862_10213939451760088_723113912233863264_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=11p68ed1XKAAX8Qmzsv&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=f5a7dc7a5c6fccf64e2654f85b9cda9b&oe=5F9C8B97

adiantum

I googled mammatus clouds... yay thats the name of the cloud Ive often seen here but didnt know its title.

Thanks Mike.

mammatus.jpg

Diana_CT

My reading this morning was 131.

Brr... it is a chilly 45 (7 C) out and in some spots in Connecticut they had frost warning up. I left my window open overnight and I don't want to get out of the warm bed. 

Edited by Diana_CT

adiantum

Those mammatus clouds reminded me of a time when they had a dark green tinge & I knew we were in for trouble.

Yachts were thrown out of the lake  on to roads & parks, trees were uprooted & we had a couple of fatalities.

We switched to daylight saving time last night..

image.png.f1ac7b9f8bce51e4c40055562e2b6cd7.png

meyery2k

Late post.  95 this morning.  Today was a beautiful day.  An offshore breeze from the mountains cooled things down nice.  As the sun rose, the wind shifted on shore which increases the humidity to an uncomfortable degree so I stopped about 1145AM at just over 100K and satisfied.  This was from this morning.  Mars accompanied the Moon but my phone camera couldn't catch Mars.  The "Belt of Venus" is in the distant west.  It is a pink band above the Earth's shadow that can be seen in the east at sunset and the west at sunrise.

120492524_10213949668095490_1216645174633134235_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=O1OKqXe3RnMAX-7Y6wl&_nc_ht=scontent.fhnl3-1.fna&oh=60c2c6a3f74464f0a7410837734c5213&oe=5F9DFF32

Diana_CT

126 this morning. 

It is 34 this morning, it will not be long until we have frost overnight. However the drought continues we are more than 11 inches (27 cm) below normal since the beginning of the year. 

ran23

115 after 30-40 minutes waiting on my Synthroid.   Probably the  Miso soup (w/5 g of carbs) last night.

adiantum

Its " Labour Day ",  a public holiday today to celebrate & recognise the achievements of workers. 

Yesterday was a lovely day in the park  with the spaniels meeting. At 30C/86F most dogs enjoyed swimming but my boy doesnt like  water.

He spent the day sitting in the shade of people, while watching & waiting for someone to touch their bag of treats.

I'll have to buy him a canopy or take an umbrella for his shade.