Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2020 Morning FBG readings

adiantum

Looking forward to Spring photos of Irinas garden when those bulbs flower.

I'd love to sit under one of those Casuarinas on a hot say. " equisetifolia " = horsetail foliage. The foliage must be long & hangs down.

I've joined the normal crowd  & not happy about it. Instead of falling asleep each night within 60seconds , it could take 30 minutes.

The only difference is that I now take iron, VitB3 &hair skin & nail supplements. My guess is the iron.

IrinaHarr

129 today. Yesterday we had rain and snow mix early morning, later in the day I was laying cardboard for no dig garden and when I turned around our young puppy has already dug a big hole in my new bulbs bed... ouch!! Had to put Muddy Monster in confinement to figure out how to protect the new flower bed (and calm down myself); apparently the first rule is "do not leave your puppy unattended" because they like to dig in soft soil.

IrinaHarr

Had in-person doctor visit today, all blood work looks good - improved a1c from 6.8 in March to 6.0 today. Not sure how to edit my signature details (could not find it in my profile).

adiantum

7.5 thanks to peanut butter on toast before bed.

I took no vitamins yesterday & fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Congrats Irina on your A1c :congrats:

Seagal
4 hours ago, IrinaHarr said:

Had in-person doctor visit today, all blood work looks good - improved a1c from 6.8 in March to 6.0 today. Not sure how to edit my signature details (could not find it in my profile).

Hi, if you go to your "Account Settings", you will see your signature - I think you can edit from there:)

FunDad62

@meyery2k - I've only had one in-shop haircut since March.   Learned to do it myself (pretty easy).  In fact I needed one recently and was going to go to a shop and ended up doing it myself again.  I save $18 every time I do it.  But I have to admit, I used to like getting a haircut and feeling a little pampered if not for only 10 minutes.  Us single guys are lonely and desperate.  Lmao.

adiantum

7.6 I suspect it couldve been 5 if I'd tested before opening my electricity bill.

It seems I've used 92% more  this period then same time last year. Blaming the clothes dryer .

Hammer

A 61 (3.38) today.  Myself, I would never try to cut my own hair....unless I wanted to end up looking like a clown.  For starters, I can't bend my left arm enough to reach the back of my head (arthritis).  Then there's the fact that I can't see the back of my head to see what I'd be cutting.  As long as my barber is open, I'll let her tend to my hair, and give her a nice tip, like I always do.  Heck, I don't even know what she charges for a haircut...maybe $17?  Regardless, I always give her $30, because she is not only my barber of 25 years, but I also consider her to be a friend.  I've helped her with her computers over the years, and in one instance, I went to her house to see why her computer wouldn't recognize her new printer.  After hours and hours of playing with the printer, and time spent with tech support, I was finally able to solve the problem....at 1 am. (the printer's software CD didn't load the drivers for the printer properly on the computer, even though the instructions said that it did, so I instructed the driver installation, to instead, look on the CD for the drivers, and not on the computer, where they were supposed to be, but weren't.)

IrinaHarr

112 today. Getting blood test results today, doc made me do more tests on account he found a tiny lump on my thyroid and I also need to schedule ultrasound to get it looked at. Worried :(