Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

2020 Morning FBG readings

adiantum

Happy New Year.

May peace, good health ,love and laughter be with you all.

6 /108 My best reading in a long time & certainly the best this year.

meyery2k

98 today.  18,849 km (11,712 miles) cycled last year. At 25 mpg, that is roughly 468.5 gallons of gas I didn't have to buy. Came damned close to that 12,000 mile goal in spite of illness.

Kit

I almost made it to 3am.

There was booze, and way more snacks than I should have allowed myself.  And booze

Don't know how I don't have a hangover.

adiantum

I think other df morning persons must be hung over, the 2nd day is here &  theyre still not  up.

Mike, your traveled distance is amazing. Kudos to you  !!

meyery2k
1 hour ago, Ahnanimus said:

And yet another 100. I should be playing cricket 😁

Golf or bowling would certainly not be the sports for you :)

meyery2k

98 today.

Started New Years with a ride on the new county road.  I had planned to do this the weekend before it officially opened so I could be a scofflaw but the seizures in November crimped that plan.

There are hot spots from lava still cooling beneath the road.  You will see a spot where the air is shimmering above the road and the air temp is markedly warmer.  Not hot enough to melt the asphalt but still an interesting phenomenon to observe.

Rode back through the rain forest.  This road is called Beach Road and it used to be a rough gravel ride.  The county paved it so people could evacuate if needed and services could be more easily provided.

The long awaited goose was cooked and consumed.  It turned out really good.

Image may contain: cloud, sky, mountain, outdoor and natureImage may contain: tree, plant, outdoor and natureImage may contain: food and indoor

ran23

117 this morning, 109 after taking down Christmas decorations, and blowing out smoke detectors.  6' ladder time. 

adiantum

6.8 / 122 

I slipped past the 100's as easy as Viv Richards used to.

5 hours ago, Ahnanimus said:

And yet another 100. I should be playing cricket 😁

The smoke is thick this morning, so no park visit today for the boy.

I actually bought a newspaper yesterday. The court listed 6 dates   listed for hearing this year from May to December.

5 murders & 1 sexual assault. Fingers crossed that I dont get called up, I dont want to hear about their dirty deeds.

Edited by adiantum

Ahnanimus

101  last day of antibiotics  so I'm looking forward to double digits soon. Hope my body doesn't stay mad at me.

Adiantum, I've been seeing pics of the devastation; it leaves me speechless. I'm so sorry for the people and animals that have lost their homes. Not to mention those who have lost lives.How do you cope with the smoke?  There's potential there for bronchial infections. Hope your stay indoors minimizes some of the effects.

FunDad62

Well at least we had two beautiful days.  Cloudy again and rain predicted tonight and all day tomorrow.  These past few weeks have been dreary.

TGIF everyone.

adiantum

7.1 .

Nutrition & exercise are the best control of D of which I did neither yesterday.

I'm breathing shallow to avoid sucking in smoke which also contributes to this fatigue.

Food choices arn't the best.

This time Ive been eating the birds food. to keep the parrots  hydrated & bought frozen mango & watermelon pieces but Ive eaten more mango then them.

Today is to be 41C/106F & smoky but  I worry more  for those who will be avoiding flames.

I'm sure I'll be OK but I do live next door to a newspaper hoarder.

ran23

97 today, must have been the celery and cream cheese snacks last night.   lunch: Salmon sandwich (Dave's Killer Bread). walking soon