Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

mitra

Type 1 DM Survey/ Input needed

mitra

Hi, I'm a 4th year Doctor of Pharmacy Student at Touro University California College of Pharmacy and for my senior research project, I'm surveying Type 1 diabetes patients on behavior patterns and barriers in managing their diabetes.  In the upcoming days, I would like to post our survey link on your discussion board.  In the meantime, if anyone has any questions, please let me know and I'd be happy to answer.

Sincerely,

Mitra

Mitra Najmi, Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate

Touro University California College of Pharmacy

Dowling

Did you clear this with administration? There is a survey forum where this should be posted and vetted before being given to the membership

mitra

Thanks, Dowling for letting me know. I will contact them.

mitra

Touro University California College of Pharmacy is conducting a web-based survey to help healthcare providers and researchers learn about behavior patterns and identify barriers faced by emerging adults in managing their Type 1 diabetes. Upon completion of the survey, you will have the opportunity to win 1 of ten $20 gift cards.

We encourage anyone who has Type 1 diabetes and is 18 years of age or older to participate. Please help our research and take 5-10 minutes to fill out our completely anonymous survey at:

https://tuc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b1IdYBqUTRsm8PX

Sincerely,
Mitra Najmi
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate

Touro University California College of Pharmacy
Address:1310 Club Dr, Vallejo, CA 94592
Phone: 707-638-5200
Email: Mitra.najmi@tu.edu