Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  
Ricros

Hello again

Ricros

I was on the forums quite. After years ago.  I looked back at tmy account info and it says I joined  in 2006.  I  don't  know why I stopped coming  here.  I always liked the forums.  Everyone was friendly and helpful.. So after a very long hiatus I found my was back. 

I am Type 2 now insulin dependent.  My last A1c was7.3.  Which was much better that the 9.6 I was at.  I am seeing an Endocrinologist  along with my regular doc and between the two of them kicked my butt and am working toward lower numbers.  Along with the mess they gave me a Freestyle Libre, which in my opinion is the best tool I ever had for diabetes.

So thank you for not deleting  me from the forums and I hope to be talking to everyone soon.

Hammer

Hi Ricros, and welcome back to the forums!  I am also a type 2 on insulin, and I'm glad that I am using insulin, as it's much easier to control your BG levels.  You still need to eat a low carb diet, so using insulin isn't the only thing that you need to do.  Anyway, the forum is still the same...nice, friendly, helpful people.😊