Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  
JanetP

I'm back, I think

JanetP

Thanks for the welcome.  I have missed you guys, too.  How is everyone?  I have had a few adventures.  The D is not doing so well.  I fell off the wagon and am having a very hard time climbing back on.

Dowling
12 hours ago, JanetP said:

Thanks for the welcome.  I have missed you guys, too.  How is everyone?  I have had a few adventures.  The D is not doing so well.  I fell off the wagon and am having a very hard time climbing back on.

Janet You did it before and you can do it again! You know what to do. Just think back to when you first started this ride. For me it was--Get rid of all the carby sruff and only go in the outside aisles when you shop. The secret I found was to not have things you don't want to eat handy in the house. It's easier to resist for an hour of shopping than if things are handy in your house. At least that's what worked for me. 3 weeks and you'll be back in the routine and not craving all those carbs

You know we've got your back and that's the beauty of this site