Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harley Dave

Metformin question

Harley Dave

I am looking at my plan D medicare choices for 2021. When I entered my drugs, Metformin has a lot of choices.  My prescription bottle has - Metformin Hydrochloride ER Tab 500mg - on it. The drug plans 3 choices are : 500 MG,   Metformin hcl er (mod) 500 mg tablet extended release 24 hr or Metformin hcl er (osm) 500 mg tablet extended release 24 hr. I know I have extended release but no one can tell me if I have mod or osm.  Talked to my mail order pharmacy and she could not tell me which I have. Thanks.

adiantum

It's pretty bad when the supplier cant tell you.

Perhaps ring again & ask to be put through to somoene else  that knows your Rx

Peppe89

How youthful you look depends on many factors, like genetics, environment, sun exposure, exercise, etc. Thus even if someone answered this, there is no way to tell if their results are due to their lifestyle or something else, plus there is zero way of knowing what their peers are or are not doing to look younger.

Remember too that the kind of people spending so much money on supplements are the kind of people who care about how they look and are not poor. People who don’t care about their appearance won’t look as youthful because they don’t try. On the other hand, people who are naturally youthful won’t need to do anything or take anything, so people who feel a need to take such supplements may be expected to look older than those who don’t. Put it all together and you get nothing useful.

Try sunscreen and moisturizer to keep your skin looking young. The rest is attitude.

Also good article to read https://www.thediabeteself.net/supplements/sugar-balance-mind-blowing-progress-inside/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.