Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

Fasting BG of 2021

adiantum

OK, thanks. I'll stop drooling now knowing some gorgeous piglet was murdered for them.

* sigh * if only cauliflower tasted as good.:P

IrinaHarr

142 today. Toasted bread cubes and froze some apple crumble topping i mixed in preparation for Thanksgiving.

IrinaHarr

147 toda, my BG average went from 142 to 171 in 90 days (or so says Libre sensor) and I am not sure what's going on. On top of that my doctor is on vacation and I am not sure his nurse can find anyone to do my meds refill - I have only like 3 days of pills left.  Tightening carb restrictions in my diet again, still hope to take a bite of stuffing and spuds on Thursday; if BG still bad might skip even that. Salad 😋

adiantum

6.8  Thankfully no liver pain last night, but I take it as a pre christmas warning to watch my intake over the holiday season.

Ate well yesterday  ending it with cheese &  slices of  ginger & splenda in hot water.

Ran, that is cold  -1C/30F I'd never cope. Watching Tony Robinson on tv last night travelling on trains up  the top end of Australia in Cairns district. They have my preferred Winters. This pic of a railway station taken in Winter & look at that tropical  foliage.

Kuranda Scenic Railway Heritage  Cairns Qld Australia.jpg

FunDad62

Off to the doc (general practitioner) this morning for my yearly checkup so I can get my health insurance discount for 2022.

IrinaHarr

137 today as I continue on the path of green veg and protein meals. No high BG spikes so far.

Diana_CT

I am up at the cottage for Thanksgiving, my brother's family are all in New Jersey and when I looked into get a hotel room down there the hotels all wanted a two night stay as a minimum this year. Other years I just stayed overnight I drove down there Thanksgiving morning and headed home bright and early Friday morning.

So I decided to go up to the cottage yesterday and come home next Tuesday and close the cottage up for the season.

meyery2k

101 today.  I volunteered to conduct mock job interviews at a local high school.  If I went to this school, the only subject I would pass (and get an "A") would be looking out the window...

May be an image of palm trees, road, sky and nature