Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

Fasting BG of 2021

IrinaHarr

147 today.

Lucky arrives this afternoon to our place, however reunion with his new family will have to be postponed due to foul weather. Snow, cold and wind from now to Monday; because it is going to be really cold as well (-25F at night) any salt on the road is not going to be much help - they will have to plow it all to clear interstate freeway. 🌨️

adiantum

Oooooh FunDad,..... "I heard tickets were going for $11,000 each"

I've had many adventures & experiences, but I've never hit rock bottom.

?rc=img&pid=1f07d6ef6a91&size=160

Edited by adiantum

IrinaHarr

3F (-16C) this morning and windy, quite unpleasant. On the bright side, marinating a bucket of teriyaki chicken wings for superbowl party of two 🏈

Diana_CT

We are supposed to get 3 to 4 inches (7.5 - 10 cm) of snow. One good thing about it is that it will probably hold down drunk drivers and Super Bowl parties. Who wants to have to clean off your car after a Super Bowl party in the snow. 

adiantum

Australian skiers must envy you folk with all that snow you are getting. We have to  go to snowy mountains to see snow, it doesnt come to us.

Enjoy your Super Bowl experiences, I support anything that requires an eating frenzy.

It will be televised here but I have no idea of the game.

Hammer

A 76 (4.22) today.  I just finished watching the Super Bowl, and I have to admit that the Kansas City Chiefs lost the game, due to too many penalties.  I didn't care who won, I just wanted to see a good game, and Kansas City made it a terrible game for themselves. 

Anyway, as I've always believed, regardless of who wins, it has no effect on my life, and for those who are still working, come Monday morning, they still have to go to work, regardless of who won the game.  Sports are simply entertainment, and nothing more, so it always gets me when I was still working, and I'd see guys come into work, devastated that their team lost...like that has any affect on their life.🙄

TX_Clint
3 hours ago, Hammer said:

A 76 (4.22) today.  I just finished watching the Super Bowl, and I have to admit that the Kansas City Chiefs lost the game, due to too many penalties.  I didn't care who won, I just wanted to see a good game, and Kansas City made it a terrible game for themselves. 

Anyway, as I've always believed, regardless of who wins, it has no effect on my life, and for those who are still working, come Monday morning, they still have to go to work, regardless of who won the game.  Sports are simply entertainment, and nothing more, so it always gets me when I was still working, and I'd see guys come into work, devastated that their team lost...like that has any affect on their life.🙄

102, I think Brady was so good he actually saw he could get an interference call by throwing a timely pass to the right receiver. He earned MVP and totally dominated the game. He also had the best offensive line protection.

Hammer
2 hours ago, FunDad62 said:

Finally got a signed contract Saturday.  Closing is March 5th.  With a new roof.

Congratulations Fundad!

IrinaHarr

150 today, not bad considering all food - in snow advisory conditions we stayed at home cooking and baking. 

Brady was amazing, the rest of his team was doing great job as well, our former Nebraska Huskers' Ndamukong Suh sacked Mahomes several times. Millenials pronounced Brady G.O.A.T. 😁

meyery2k

104 today.

North wind (Saturday) vs. south wind (yesterday).  When the wind turns south, we are downwind of Kilauea emissions...

May be an image of nature

May be an image of nature, cloud, body of water and text

adiantum

Yay FunDad... a happy dance for you...

675838206_HappyDance.jpg.a27ec0a4cf01f6d4b4773baa2473c03b.jpg

Edited by adiantum

IrinaHarr

152 today. I was watching video of the streaker running to end zone for touchdown, gross - I do not envy security that had to tackle him and take him away 😝

FunDad62
8 minutes ago, IrinaHarr said:

152 today. I was watching video of the streaker running to end zone for touchdown, gross - I do not envy security that had to tackle him and take him away 😝

People are idiots.

Diana_CT

My reading this morning was 146

We are being nickeled and dimed in snowfall. We have another snowy day and we are supposed to get 3 or 4 inches today.

I have someone plow by driveway and snow blow the sidewalks, he charges one fixed rate so in way I like a foot of snow because I feel that I'm getting my money's worth.