Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

Fasting BG of 2021

adiantum

6.2 Oh what a night it was, it really was.

I usually fall asleep within 2 minutes of hitting the pillow, but if I take vitamins at 7am I'll not fall asleep  for hours... & then its thanks to whiskey.

2 hours I struggled to get sleep , eventually I got up & reached for the bottle

Diana_CT

My reading this morning was 145.

I just don't understand spammers, I realize jobs are tight but do spammers get paid that much to spend all day posting objectional posts?

I have a blog, I have to approve posts and to post a comment you have to answer a Captcha, but I still get one or two spammers a day.

Hammer

A 54 (3.0) today.  Yes, spammers are the bane of the internet.  Many years ago, I wanted to try something using a different e-mail account, and since I had an e-mail account with hotmail, I decided to try and use the e-mail account that came with my internet provider to send an e-mail  to my hotmail account.  I had never used the e-mail account that came with my internet provider, so I had to contact them to get the information that I needed to access my e-mail account.  Once I got the information, I accessed my e-mail account, and there were over 1,000 spams in my inbox.  I couldn't understand how 1,000 spammers had my e-mail address when I didn't have it, and had never used it.  At least with these free e-mail accounts, like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc., you can see the e-mail header, and part of the e-mail, which allows you to just delete the e-mail without opening it.

Diana_CT

My reading this morning was 124.

I have an eight o'clock Zoom meeting... fun is. Fun is not having an early meeting, but it is a lot better than having an 8 o'clock meeting in Hartford.

IrinaHarr

142 today and VERY cold. My cairn boy no longer trying to avoid putting on a coat before going outside in -4F and I time it on kitchen alarm to make sure he is outside for no more than 5 minutes.