Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

Fasting BG of 2021

IrinaHarr

155 this morning.

I am with you Diana, I had scare yesterday evening - tested before snack and it was 236 (did not see this high BG for awhile), canceled snack, took my evening meds with glass of water, went to bed. At midnight got up for more water and tested BG 114, at 3am BG 176, at 6am BG 165, at 7 am BG 155.

Will take dog for a walk today, 25F and 3 mph South wind in the forecast 🌞

Hammer

A 71 (3.94) today.  I got up today, and went out to clear the snow off of my driveway (140 feet or 42.7 meters long) as well as my two vehicles.  I'm not sure how much snow we got, since it changed to ice particles before stopping (maybe 5 inches?).  I got  to play with my snow blower again, but because of it's wide intake chute of 46 inches (117 cm), it only takes three passes and my driveway is clear, which takes less that 5 minutes, so I don't get to play with my snow blower for very long.😞

adiantum

8.2 Wednesdays child is full of woe .

It's the Achilles  I tore when wrestling the gazebo through the trees on Tuesday & it still hurts real bad.

Wednesday I was sure I could drive the dog to his park without me having to get out of the car.

I took him to the top park so I could park next to the parks entry gateway. Another car was parked nearby & when the passenger put a cloth over half the window I realised it was druggies selling day & he didnt want to be identified. They never get a customer when I'm there .

I usually open my door, move my feet so my dog  can  climb through & go straight into the park. He had ther plans. 

He turned right instead & wandered along the road to the lake, only stopping  to dump on the centre of the road.

He even checked there was enough room beside him for the oncoming car to go around him.

I had to get out to clean up after him.

Then because I didnt use my normal voice  replacing it with " i'm not amused" tone... he took off running towards the lake.

This was all on sloping ground & I couldnt walk after him, and my filthy mood wouldnt attempt it. I had a dummy spit!!

I returned to the car & drove off . The rounadout is only 15yds away so I could see him running towards where the car had been parked & sat nicely waiting for me to lift him in. I'd be rolling around laughing  if this had been anyone else. :rofl:

Diana_CT

My reading this morning at 8 AM was 138 but at 4 AM it was 165.

After two full days of snow we received a grand total of 3 inches. Just a enough to be a nuisance for two days.

However, it meant that the snowplow drivers had to be out on the road all that time sanding... putting a big dent in the town budgets. 

My laptop is going into the computer hospital today to get a good cleaning so there will not be long posts from my phone until I get my laptop back.

IrinaHarr

BG 143 this morning with 104 low yesterday night.

1 hour ago, FunDad62 said:

Gotta love Florida.

I heard you are up to your tuschy in crocodiles :)

TX_Clint

75 today and things are more or less back to normal except for having to boil water or use bottled water. The water is ok for bathing and such.

meyery2k

95 today.  Been a busy week.  One of my largest accounts FINALLY got cut over to a new data, phone, and call center system.  80 users, 6 branches spread out over the island.  I am happy I no longer have to try and maintain their nearly 20 year old stuff.  It was getting challenging finding parts.

Bigger news - My daughter Kala is now a certified CNA.  She took her exams yesterday and easily passed.

Hammer

A 73 (4.05) today.  Tonight, it's going to drop to 15°F (-9.4°C), and the winds will be blowing at 20 mph (32 kph), so the wind chill will be -2.3°F (-19.1°C).  Now this is MY kind of weather!  When it gets this cold, I usually have to wear a long sleeve shirt over my tee shirt, since the zippered hoodie that I wear when I go outside, won't be quite warm enough.😊

adiantum

Ive not had coverage on my cell phone for 5 days due to optus maintenance.

Their text advised  service would be interupted over 3 days... it must be bigger then they planned.

Congrats to Kala.

FunDad62
10 hours ago, IrinaHarr said:

BG 143 this morning with 104 low yesterday night.

I heard you are up to your tuschy in crocodiles :)

No crocs here!  Only alligators!  Big ones!!!!  

adiantum

7.6 I'm down to using just one walking stick today & so thankful the car is an automatic, so hoping to take my boy to his park today.