Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

Fasting BG of 2021

IrinaHarr
15 hours ago, adiantum said:

Irina, what is hydrating  fossils?

I have this fridge magnet with two octogenarian women drinking iced water from large glasses. It says "hydrating fossils"   :)

159 today, need a long walk.

20210306_074418.jpg

adiantum

7.8 & thats not good.

Thanks Irina.. I love it & will copy it to remind me to hydrate.

I thought I had to hydrate a crate of fodsils I collected years ago instead of keeping them dry.

Ive tried to give them away without luck.

I posted "free to a good home" on a fossil site but that was breaking the rules.

Ive emailed a high school..no reply.

Theres many better then this but it's the only pic I can find ( before coffee)

Mulbring.jpg

Diana_CT

On this Sunday morning my reading was 124.

I am not surprised by the reading this morning because I drove up and back to the Cape to do a "walk-around" with the landscaping contractor about what I want to have done this year. I stopped on the way and coming home at Dunkin Donuts for a coffee and a donut and that was my lunch and dinner. Maricopa. Maricopa.

FunDad62

At mom's for the weekend.  Can't believe how it got cold again after a warm week last week.  Heading home today.

Drove by the new house Friday on the way here and guess what?   It has a new roof!  The roofers started Thursday and finished Friday.

Ahnanimus

Just saying happy Sunday to everyone

@adiantumhope you're feeling better

I haven't been posting FBG as I test various times during the day. However, this morning's reading was 96.

Congratulations @FunDad62on your new home.

adiantum

Happy International Womens Day

8 and this has come at an unfortunate time.

A  letter from the motor transport  requiring me to get an optometrists & doctors report.

Oh well,life  could be worse....if i had a cat...........................

1787534451_breakfastinbed.jpg.96183449c8f66c0a93a31419ef077492.jpg

IrinaHarr

152 today, warm 68F and 72F tomorrow with sunshine.

Lee, it is funny you posted your picture - our puppy girl caught a "mouse" today in the garage behind cardboard. A shrew may be?

20210307_105315.jpg

Edited by IrinaHarr

adiantum

What a great puppy you have there. My Boy just points to where something of interest must be, he'd never catch it.

That doesnt look like a mouse so maybe the shrew. We dont have shrews but we have an interesting carnivoir similar in the antechinus .

It amazes me that its not extinct as the male only mates once & dies. Its known as " the big bang system".

Interesting read....

https://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2011/07/07/3262428.htm

antechinus.jpg

FunDad62

We have moles here (much like a shrew).  My beagle could hear them under the grass and would stare at the ground and then furiously start digging.  Sometimes she'd have half of her head in the ground.  She caught a couple in the years we had her.  I miss her.  "Katie Belle"

IrinaHarr

163 today, tested late again after moving around for couple hours. Our cairn boy ignores all critters (even when shown rat is a cage) - just goes about marking every corner; our cairn terrier girl found and caught her first baby rabbit when she was 3.5 months old and ever since she tracks all critters down and chases them. When they lift covid restrictions, and dog shows/competitions are back, I am going to enter her in scent tracking trials and barn hunt - she is going to be a great ratter I think 🐕

TX_Clint

103 today. You're right Mike, cats are pros at catching fleas. Seasonal treating time is coming up. 

adiantum

9  brought upon me by stress after  2 dealings with gov bodies yesterday.

I have to go for eye exam & doctors report to prove I'm OK to drive  a car.

2nd stress was trying to log on to a dept to get a free $250 seniors  travel voucher. Spent hours,  eventually ringing saying I'm a klutz only to be told its their site that was the issue. 

I'm surprised fleas are not extinct with so mny cats & dogs treated for them.

I used to take my 2 dogs to a vacant  block  to let them chase rabbits.  The shih tzu x chihuahua  would take off, leaping over tall grasses or tunnelling through the rabbit tunnels. The Doberwoman would be in it for the run, yet stopping urgently for a rabbit to safely run past her.

IrinaHarr

156 today, two more warm days then cooler weekend with possible snow...