Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

Fasting BG of 2021

adiantum

I'll attempt to apply for that $250 travel  card for seniors again. It's a great gift designed to encouraged seniors to enjoy outings... that was before covid lockdowns.  It paid for last years  petrol .

Diana_CT

My reading this morning was 125.

Besides taking Trulicity I have also been cleaning my fingers with alcohol before my finger stick, I don't know if it is making a difference with my readings but I like to thinks so.

adiantum

7.2 I'm rich, I'm rich...I'm rich!!

It took less then 1 minute to apply for that petrol card this time.

It seems everyone overworked their site in the mornings while  I thought it was my fault I couldnt get through.

$250 free petrol..woo hoo

Diana_CT

My reading this morning was 128

SPRING FEVER! 

Today it is supposed to get up to 70 (21C) today, the first time since October. 

I went walking for the first time since last summer, I went walking in a nearby park and walked for 1.32 miles (2K). 

IrinaHarr

155 today, cloudy and cold.

Diana, resist urge to buy some garden plants or clean up your garden, it will be cooler again. I feel proud I've resisted the insane desire to buy and plant pansies at my doorstep, I would have to keep covering them for weeks or to have to move them indoors. Too early still.

FunDad62

I got the single-shot vaccine this morning.  Had a follow up doctor's appointment with my GP and they had doses available.  So far so good. 

ran23

99 this morning.  Made my appointment for the vaccine, not sure if the J&J will be available here. 

Diana_CT
5 hours ago, IrinaHarr said:

Diana, resist urge to buy some garden plants or clean up your garden, it will be cooler again. I feel proud I've resisted the insane desire to buy and plant pansies at my doorstep, I would have to keep covering them for weeks or to have to move them indoors. Too early still.

They are forecasting snow in  parts of Connecticut next week.

adiantum

8 With the weather cooling down here It'll be cool enough to leave my dog in the car while I go for appointments.

I bought some " quarantine " signs to put on the dashboard to deter car thieves from breaking in.

Diana_CT

This morning's reading was 128.

My first reading was 156, I washed my hands and wiped them with an alcohol pad, and tested again. I guess that is proof to clean my fingers first.