Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

Fasting BG of 2021

Hammer

A 74 (4.11) today.  Lee, what kind of keyboard did you get?  For that price, it sounds like it might be a mechanical keyboard, which is what I'm using.  Each key on my keyboard had a blue LED under it to light up each key, and the LED's have four levels of brightness.  This keyboard has Cherry MX Blue keys.  Cherry is the name of the manufacturer of the keys....MX means that they are mechanical keys, and blue means that they make a loud click when you depress it.  They also make white keys, which make no sound, brown keys which make a softer sound, etc.  Why they named them colors is beyond me, since the color indicates the sound that the key makes, and has nothing to do with the color of the keys.

adiantum

Its not as fancy yours Hammer.

Ive had this model before & regretted not buying it again last time.

The microsoft mouse was so big that I was forever with wrist pain ( RSI ) after doing jigsaws. So gladly went back for another HP

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/hp-pavilion-wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-800-black

CommuniqueDiabetes
On 1/2/2021 at 7:05 AM, meyery2k said:

You would fit in perfectly in Hawaii

Most of us would fit perfectly in the tropics, that's for sure.

FunDad62

A snag in the house deal.  Waiting to hear back from the sellers again.  I'm not real confident.

Edited by FunDad62

FunDad62

We are verbally "back on" with the house purchase.  Just waiting on the sellers to return the signed contract again.

FunDad62

Just got home from my 6 month endo checkup.  A1c is down to 6.3 and he said my lab results were "perfection".  No changes needed.  :)

adiantum

I reset my password  the other day but didnt keep a copy believing " I'll remember that".

Ha.. well I didnt !!

FunDad62

At mom's visiting for the weekend to help her take down all of her Christmas decorations.  Gloomy and cold here.

IrinaHarr

120 today, broke my Friday fast last night. My stress cure has always been eating everything in sight, fasting helps to keep that at bay. Had some food last night but not nearly as much as I would have without fasting. If I could keep myself from gaining wait back I am ok with it. Live to fight another day.