Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

Fasting BG of 2021

adiantum

7.2 which could've been much worse :D  , maybe the long walk helped.

Thanks Clint, even though Ive had sooo many birthdays, they are still special.

adiantum

8.2......cake                                                       

Mike, you have created adventures that take you by the most stunning vistas & that orchid is beautiful.

Diana_CT

This morning's reading was 117

It is a beautiful morning up on the Cape, I went into Provincetown yesterday for groceries and the store was mobbed! 

I later found out that it is a 3 day weekend for Massachusetts, it is Patriot's Day weekend.

janice21475
On 4/17/2021 at 7:22 PM, adiantum said:

even though Ive had sooo many birthdays, they are still special.

Happy Birthday, Lee.

IrinaHarr

149 today, we have major cool down and snow is possible. Hope it stays above freezing as forecast suggesting.

Happy Birthday Lee!

Edited by IrinaHarr

adiantum

I had to  go to the shopping mall this morning to buy a new monitor. The cord isnt as long so the work station has to be re-arranged.

Thanks Irina & Janice.

Hammer

Lee, if you are talking about your computer monitor, you can buy a cord as long as you need.  I think my cord is 8 feet (2.4 meters) long.  I've never bought a computer monitor that came with a cord, I always had to buy a cord for it.

adiantum

Thanks Hammer...I didnt think of that.

Theres a lot of junk items  on my desk so reorganising it isnt a desirable activity.

IrinaHarr

143 today, emergency relocating mom out of twin cities. Family pitching in to pack and move her this weekend in 4 SUVs even if we need to make several trips, truck will move big furniture items in May. Never know when and where they start burning next shopping mall and loot the goods with dangers and curfews to follow. In-laws moved away to Wisconsin, mom was supposed to move in with them at the end of May when her lease ends but it is no longer an option. We are all worried she has no support close to her, so we are going to speed up her relocation. 🚚