Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

Fasting BG of 2021

IrinaHarr

186 today, have to to go on a long walk I guess to get it down faster. These travels are not good for my health, cannot take meds in the mornings because of dog shows (saw enough puppies having to go potty in the middle of the show ring, don't want to be one of them on metformin). 

We scheduled session with a dog trainer for our young pup to make sure next time she wriggles out of harness she comes back when called. 

Diana_CT

My reading this morning was as simple as one, two, three which was my reading.

I had a fun day yesterday, I had my taxes done and that was an all day affair running around looking for missing paperwork. I still haven't found my 1099R for my pension so I have a call in to the company managing the pension.

meyery2k

99 today.  Kala was offered a position as a CNA in the acute care wing for the Wyoming Medical Center in Casper, WY so we have a road trip in June.  They will help fund her continuing education to help her reach her goal of becoming a Nurse Practitioner.  

adiantum

Congrats to Kala & best wishes for this new adventure.

A long road ahead so dont forget  " I spy " lol

Irina, I get IBS &  now if I'm going into the city or even plan on a 3hr dog park visit, I take an anti-diarrhoea med before I leave home.

Result is .. a great stress free day out without later complications.

My Doberwoman used to go into reverse to get out of her harness.

That girl had a few adventures  & her time in jail & her bail cost  seems insignificant to the times she saved me.

Twice demanded I go indoors to attend a house fire ,& another time demanded I go indoors to investigate the new house noise when a swarm of bees assumed  the chimney to make an ideal home.

IrinaHarr

165 today, a little better.

Hooray to Kala! Road trip and potentially a good beginning of a career :)

Lee, its a smart doberwoman you had, not only detect the problem but go get you. 

Edited by IrinaHarr

adiantum

That Doberwoman was very smart & brave. To go into the back garden was facing her fears knowing snakes lurk there.

I'd told her we had to let them live there as it's their planet too & human sprawl is taking over their habitat.

Even most dogs have an inbuilt fear of snakes. How do they know our snakes are venomous?

Yesterday I was introduced to " find a word " for brain exercising. At first I dismissed it but I'm not as good at it as I thought.

https://lovattspuzzles.com/online-puzzles-competitions/play-daily-word-search-puzzle-online/

Edited by adiantum