Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

Fasting BG of 2021

adiantum

8 on this International Nurses Day and a happy day remembering the birthday of Florence Nightingale

Born 12 April 1820

Irina, I'm hoping  your puppy is OK today.. So glad  our quarantine keeps rabies out of our country.

Edited by adiantum

IrinaHarr

176 today, yesterday I walked and I ate low carb and I had NOTHING after 3 pm but a cup of unsweetened tea. Still this BG this morning...

Lee and Janice, that photo was taken in August, Snap was still small (cairns when fully grown are about 14lb only). She was ok after couple of hours, reaction to vaccine was rather brief and next day she was happy just like Fundad's pup.

I am going to plant ALL my seedlings and cuttings and tubers today, temperatures will be warming from 42F at night to 50s and 60s, rain possible all 7 days from today. Tender plants and begonias can go outside now, I hardened them for more than a week now they are ready :)

FunDad62
50 minutes ago, IrinaHarr said:

Lee and Janice, that photo was taken in August, Snap was still small (cairns when fully grown are about 14lb only). She was ok after couple of hours, reaction to vaccine was rather brief and next day she was happy just like Fundad's pup.

Except FunDad's pup is 16 pounds and is only 3 months old!  🤣

adiantum

7  My best friend weighs 16kg which brings out the wrath from vets.

I'm glad he has floppy ears so didnt hear her say to feed him celery & grated carrot.

" No treats" she claims.. well how else will he climb in & out of the car without incentives? lol

I might be under his paw , but he can climb into & out of the car  to go to the dog park, but needs a treat to get in when its time to come home.

Upon arrival at home, he needs a treat to get out of the car & if I dont close the door quickly, he will jump back in & wait for another treat.

FunDad62

Woke with a low of 58 at 3:30 am.  Drank a little Coke and chewed on a few glucose tablets.

6:00 am I was only at 60.  Not sure what caused this.

IrinaHarr

Forgot to test at wake up, had a big mug of coffee - it is 193 right now.

Fundad, can lows be associated with chasing and wrestling young pup a lot? Takes a lot of energy :)

adiantum

6.9 at 9am

Theres not much better then sleep ins on a cold saturday morning.

meyery2k

87 today.  Looking to be a good day for riding.  Mainly sunny with some nuisance showers.

adiantum

Brrrr... it's 7C / 45F ..Glad I had 2 column heaters run all night for my friend.

The ant-biotics are working for him,  so only one cough last night. Perhaps he'll have more energy in the park today.

ran23

77 this morning, who is at my door this morning?   contractor missed a few days and wanted to start painting.  OK.  I helped him all morning till 1:00.  99  BG after a glass & half of red wine. snacks.   blasted.   I'm a ex sub-contractor, fun to help him.