Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

Fasting BG of 2021

Diana_CT
16 hours ago, adiantum said:

Diana thanks for the Route 6  reference..now I wonder why theres so much put on Route 66..is it just to rhyme for the song?

Chubby Checker  to Nat King Cole... now I'm wide awake :D

The show had fast cars, and two hot guys and as you said a catchy song.

@TX_Clint The road goes from where the Pilgrims first set foot to all the way to where the 49er's dug for gold. It follows our western expansion.

adiantum

Mowed the lawn yesterday, hoping the cold weather will slow the growth down.

Blue crabs...Yummy... theyre known as blue swimmers here

janice21475
17 hours ago, adiantum said:

"Blue crabs...Yummy... theyre known as blue swimmers here"

A crab, by any other name, would taste as sweet.

Have a great day everyone.

I am nursing my right ribs. Falling has consequences. It has been weeks since an ungraceful exit from my bed. Seems as if it will be more weeks until it goes away. Rats! It is a beautiful morning but I believe it is going to be a scorcher.

adiantum

Awesome pic Mike. The cutest piglets.

Pigs have been given an underserved bad reputation here leaving me with a fear of them when in the bush, yet no fear of snakes.

what rotten luck Janice to fall out of bed... wow that mustve been a wild night : ))

Broken ribs sure know how to hurt.

Edited by adiantum

Diana_CT

I goofed. I thought that I had to wait until the day that I normally took the shot to restart the shots but going back and reading the directions. It said to take the shot immediately when you realized that you miss your shot unless it is within 3 days of your normal dose.

Now I know. 

Edited by Diana_CT
grammer

IrinaHarr

155 today, hope it will go lower later. I am Spring cleaning our garage, forced to do so by infestation of little moths that started flying all over - turned out I had leftover bird food I forgot about and damn things started crawling, turn into larva and then flying. Don't want these in the house, I own several wool sweaters however they appear to be "pantry moths" that ruin grain and flour.

https://images.app.goo.gl/2wxAoNZv37vNLa5S6 

adiantum

Irina, you need spiders. I have friendly huntsmen that run around looking for moths etc & dont build pesky webs.

although I doubt spiders can control mice should the mice plague in the rural regions come into town.

It's sickening seeing so many mice & a worry that they will effect the food supply as they eat the seeds & grains.

Wheres the pied piper when you need him?

Hammer

A 72 (4.0) today.  I had a problem with wasps coming into my house last year, And I tried to get them with a fly swatter, but the fly swatter was too small, so I bought a large, electric fly swatter that electrocutes insects, but it turns out that I didn't need it since I have an electric bug zapper that I turned on in my basement family room, and the wasps just flew into that and got zapped.  I found out where the wasps were coming into my house, so I bought a can of Flex Seal, which is liquid rubber in a can, and sprayed the opening several times, and that sealed up the opening.

Edited by Hammer

IrinaHarr

185 today. Damn.

I considered grain moth trap because I have pups and they go around garage on their way home from back yard (no kitchen door in the house). Did not want to spray anything, but it looks like moths are gone - have not seen a single one since I moved plastic shelving outside, swept the floor, cleaned every item and crack there. Washed shelves with strong spray of water, inspected them after they dried. Whew! 😅

meyery2k

97 today.  I was rear-ended at a traffic light yesterday.  Fortunately, not badly.  My vehicle is still usable.  It is a company vehicle.  It happens.   No physical problems that I can determine.  I woke up with the usual aches and pains today, nothing new. :)