Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

Fasting BG of 2021

Diana_CT

On this TGIF my reading was 138

I saw my endo yesterday and she liked my A1C numbers coming down but I got yelled at for my triglycerides going up. I'll be back in 6 months 

Edited by Diana_CT

meyery2k

89 today.  Replacing Atenolol with Metoprolol today.  Hoping this will alleviate A-Fib. 

adiantum

7.3  yet it was 6.1 at 2am 

I woke having a hot flush &  feeling liver pain..yuk.... I rolled over in bed just in the direction of a fart factory..double yuk.

I knew this was not going to have a happy ending if I didnt take him outside, even though  sitting  in the garden at 12C/53F  was uncomfortable.

Dogs have a better memory then me. Yesterday a poodle recognised me & left his group to come to me. It wasnt until his carer came over trying to get him away  & then called him by name..Gus. Then the penny dropped.. Ive not seen Gus in 12 months when he used to come to me for a treat.

Gus's human  died 6 months ago from MND/ ALS/ Lou Gehrigs and now his new human keeps to  his routine park visits.

Now thats a really nice human.

IrinaHarr

152 today, lowest BG in weeks. Must be cool down yesterday and less dehydration due to heat, we had a nice 1 hr long shower / thunderstorm - without hail but very high winds. Morning today was 65F and delightfully cool, I even finished mulching my new flower bed.

Mike, glad you are feeling better and extra visit to see doctor will help with A-fib and kidney issue. Hope you are no longer in pain.

FunDad62

Thought I was going to need Noah's Ark last night.  Can't remember the last time I heard so much hard rain for so long.

adiantum

7.3  on this public holiday for the queens birthday..even though her birthday is in April.

FunDad62

I had a thought this weekend to try a new hobby.  Metal detecting.  I can sell the nice Canon T6 camera I bought a few years ago when I "thought" I would try photography as a hobby and never really did and buy a metal detector.  Lol.  Seems like an easy hobby.  Go out for walks.  Could take the new pup with me sometimes.

IrinaHarr

169 today, I am going to ask doctor to prescribe Libre for hourly BG report without blood samples. I spotted a woman on the parking lot yesterday and she was wearing sticky Libre detector on her upper arm and I asked her about it. Apparently you can have app on your phone to get the readings, so checking it out.

Still quite warm and muggy outside but not scorching hot. Not a drop of rain in sight for days, getting out hose and sprinkler.

Edited by IrinaHarr

FunDad62
20 minutes ago, IrinaHarr said:

169 today, I am going to ask doctor to prescribe Libre for hourly BG report without blood samples.

Ha!  I saw the funny commercial yesterday and went to their website and signed up for the 30 day free trial.  I have to call my doc this morning to get a prescription for it.  I've worn the patch twice before from my doctor having me wear it.  I'm just tired of sticking my fingers.