Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

Fasting BG of 2021

Diana_CT

My reading this morning was 134.

Happy Birthday Clint! 

We ended the 5th heat wave of the season yesterday with the passing of a line of weak thunderstorms. As usual the the storms were all around me but not a drop of rain fell here, but sitting out on the deck I could hear rumbling all around me.

IrinaHarr

Happy birthday Clint! 🎂

128 today, still too warm for me 77F and humid at sunrise. Its first Huskers game of the season today and it is madness as usual, college football is like religion in this state - everyone wears read on game day and wave at each other yelling "Go Big Red!". I added video just to give you an idea about UN in Lincoln and its culture. Today Huskers are playing at Illinois and 35K fans headed there. Invasion!!

adiantum

Great photo & you certainly dont look 69. Glad it was a great day & look... your wearing an Hawaiian shirt. I dont take much notice of mens fashions & have only recently noticed Hawaiian shirts.Watching The Chase last week 2 men & 1 woman wore Hawaiian prints. Is it the only country that depicts the fashion in the name?

Great insight  into american football Irina. I know australians love football but it must be our lower population as I dont see crowds like that nor feel the atmosphere.

adiantum

Clint, which one are you?

Irina, rugby league is a  football code played  here. It has a history of rough play but theyre trying to reduce the violent attacks.

This player got a broken cheekbone this weekend so will be out of the game for a while. The player that did it has been banned for 6 weeks so will miss the finals because of it.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-28/south-sydney-prepares-for-latrell-mitchell-nrl-finals-ban/100415008

A Roosters NRL player stands near teammates with bad swelling on his cheek and below his eye.

TX_Clint
4 hours ago, adiantum said:

Great photo & you certainly dont look 69. Glad it was a great day & look... your wearing an Hawaiian shirt. I dont take much notice of mens fashions & have only recently noticed Hawaiian shirts.Watching The Chase last week 2 men & 1 woman wore Hawaiian prints. Is it the only country that depicts the fashion in the name?

Great insight  into american football Irina. I know australians love football but it must be our lower population as I dont see crowds like that nor feel the atmosphere.

Sitting

adiantum

ty.. it was the Hawaiian shirt that  made me jump to conclusions.

Later  when looking back I thought ' crikey, that bloke in pink looks like Clint '.

I still stick to my story...you dont look like 69

FunDad62

My brother lives across the lake from New Orleans.  Praying for them today as Ida makes landfall.  They stayed.

TX_Clint

123 today. Thanks Lee. Looks like your buddies missed you Mike. Hopefully the storm will pass without too much damage.

adiantum

I'm so glad  your back on the road Mike..you  get to see awesome  critters & sights which you generously share  images.

adiantum

6.9 on the last official day of Winter although it looks like Sunday will be cold & wet.

You that tolerate snow have my absolute admiration .