Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

Fasting BG of 2021

adiantum

7. It was a huge relief to hear my boy snore when I woke this morning. He wasn't well last night with heavy panting & excess saliva.

His diet starts today as he's carrying covid kilos so perhaps its strain on his heart.

IrinaHarr

126 yesterday, 129 this morning. This libre sensor is like food police I do not dare to eat wrong things or too much of a treat (just a small bite that does not raise my BG). Had an appointment with doctor yesterday, my a1c dropped to 6.8 from 7+ last time and I lost more weight. Doc cancelled janumet and I am back on 1000mg metformin only, so far no difference that I have noticed after dropping expensive pills.

Lee - new credit card could be compromised shopping online (trojan virus on computer) or scanned through your wallet outside. I recommend free malwarebites.com for PC and special wallet with anti-scan screening (I have one myself). If merchant's information storage was compromised there is nothing you can do but cancel account and get new card, I have every transaction texted to my cell phone.

Edited by IrinaHarr

Hammer

An 89 (4.94) today.  For those of you who are concerned about having a keystroke logger on your computer, that sends your keystrokes to some criminal, when you make an online purchase, just bring up your on screen keyboard and use that to type in your credit card information.

adiantum

7 on a rainy Sunday morning.

Thanks Irina & Hammer, I'll have to re-think my credit card usage.Ive only used it twice online ,once at a pet food store & once at the garage when I got kerosene.

I was the only customer in the last 2 stores & their carparks. One online transaction at the supermarket, the bank sends a code via sms.

I'll have to get an anti screening wallet , until then the new card can stay at home.

Edited by adiantum

Diana_CT

My reading this morning was 128.

I hope you all are enjoying the holiday weekend, I have company this weekend and we have been enjoying the last weekend of the official summer season... Then traffic here in the Cape gets back to normal.

We have been soaking up the sun on the beaches.

meyery2k

100.  September is the month that I have participated in the "Great Cycle Challenge" fundraiser to fund research to beat cancer in children.  This is my 2nd year riding.

May be an image of 1 person, standing, outdoors and text that says 'HILO ARMORY DEPT oF PARKS RECREATIO COUNTY OF HAWAI! Children's Cancel Research Fund® REAT'

adiantum

7 on this Monday.

It's good to see you back on the circuit Mike & what a great cause to raise funds for.

IrinaHarr

146 this morning. Gpt tempted by colorado peaches, they had just unloaded them at our farmers market stand around the corner. 2 large peaches sent my BG to 204, however it dropped down quickly. Had other carbs eliminated for the rest of the day. Also missed the dehydration issue and got higher day average than usual. Happy Labor Day! we are grilling sausages :)

adiantum

8.2 lack of hydration?

I was impressed with the blocked doorway into the pharmacy yesterday while I handed the Rx  across the barricade.

Only sick people go into those  stores,  so reducing contact suits me fine.

9 hours ago, FunDad62 said:

Happy Monday to everyone else.  :)

Happy Tuesday to those downunder :rofl:

Hammer
3 hours ago, adiantum said:

8.2 lack of hydration?

I was impressed with the blocked doorway into the pharmacy yesterday while I handed the Rx  across the barricade.

Only sick people go into those  stores,  so reducing contact suits me fine.

Happy Tuesday to those downunder :rofl:

Have you ever noticed that all pharmacies have the cigarettes located at the front of the store, but the pharmacist and the drugs are located at the back of the store, forcing those sick people to walk all the way to the back of the store to get their medicines, while the smokers just walk up to the front counter?  That seems backwards to me.