Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

Fasting BG of 2021

adiantum

Thanks Tony.

7.1 hours ago

I also thought I mustve broke the forum. I had typo's in last post, then maybe Ive posted too many times, almost 15K in just 14 years .

Very stressed not being able to use the smartphone  to retrieve password codes   & was too stressed to drive to the store  & tell them.

Besides, because I'm not double vacc'd  yet they wont allow me into the store.

Diana that handymans number is gold. 

Edited by adiantum

Diana_CT

146 this morning.

All day the only thing that I ate was a donut (No yelling! That was the only store open in the whole town, everywhere else had no power, 99% of the town is still without power.) and a can of tuna fish for supper. I was too stressed out over the storm.

janice21475
On 10/27/2021 at 4:26 PM, Diana_CT said:

Then when I get home my mailbox is down! I put it up in my 40s I don't know if I can do it in my 70s.

-----

You must have used something very good for the post, to last that long. Certainly was good workmanship. This time, hire the work done, be easier on you. :)

adiantum

7.2 after a lazy day recovering from working on the shovel the day before.

"use it or lose it"... OK I think  I've lost it so will have to get my strength back somehow.

janice21475
9 hours ago, FunDad62 said:

Red sky at night, sailors delight.  Red sky at morning, sailors take warning.

Forget about the 'warnings' that is simply lovely. Was that taken from your place?

Diana_CT

I had a cold after I was at a banquet and I thought that I should get tested for COVID-19, it came back negative. Better to be safe than sorry. 

FunDad62

13 hours ago, janice21475 said:

Forget about the 'warnings' that is simply lovely. Was that taken from your place?

Yes.  My backyard.

janice21475
2 hours ago, FunDad62 said:

Yes.  My backyard.

No wonder you wanted that house! If I had views such as that, my house would be surrounded by one huge veranda. Thank you for sharing. Hope you have a nice day.

IrinaHarr

152 today, probably due to 400mg ibuprofen for my knee. Getting ready for trick-or-treaters, we had 30 last year.
Garden is almost done, first frost is supposed to hit on All Saints morning.

Hammer

A 70 (3.89) today.  You know you have too much time on your hands when you sit around and wonder if chickens think that everything tastes like people.😊

FunDad62

77 on the Freestyle.  98 on the Livongo.

So I'm calling it an 87.5 this morning.  🤣

51 degrees out!  Woo hoo!  Another brutal summer in the books!

21 hours ago, janice21475 said:

No wonder you wanted that house! If I had views such as that, my house would be surrounded by one huge veranda. Thank you for sharing. Hope you have a nice day.

Yeah when we were house shopping the market was so hot that every house we looked at was under contract in a week.  Except this one because it was a rental for 17 years and neglected.  But when I walked in and saw that lake out back, I said "Yeah, I like this one."

I would LOVE to have a nice screened in porch.  But I don't have $20,000 lying around.  One day maybe. 

meyery2k

91 today.

I realized Tigger, the older cat, has his circadian rhythm set to where I must turn on the bathroom faucet so he can drink running water when I get up (430 - 5 AM) and in the afternoon (around 6 PM). It has become such a habit that I realized yesterday, I just do it as well.  I am a well trained servant indeed :)

IrinaHarr

139 today when I woke up from REM sleep (was dreaming I was giving knitting lessons). Anyway, got up and let the dogs out and was making coffee, and Libre monitor started sounding alarm because BG dropped too low to 60; then 15 min later back up to 179 - I call it a roller coaster :)

adiantum

7.4 Last day of October.

I slept 10 hours & ate well so expected better .

Brunch  was cheese & spinach omelette .

Dinner... portion of.....eggplant trainwreck of 6 eggplants,1 onion, 4 loves garlic, 1lb cheese & 2 cans tomato soup . 

18 serves in ziplock bags into the freezer