Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

adiantum

Fasting BG of 2021

IrinaHarr

148 today, and I did it to myself - a milk latte and a pastry - and my BG yesterday was elevated for hours. Sometimes I just cannot resist even when I know the consequences :( 

Once doctor told me about a diabetic patient in the hospital scheduled to amputate a toe on his foot and this patient ate a whole key lime pie with a fork (somebody brought it to him in the room). I feel that foolish today, hope extra long walk will redeem a part of my actions...

adiantum

Snuggled into bed ready for a good nights sleep when I heard an interview on the radio with a lawyer about the practical issues of a " power of attorney".

Ooops, that knocked the sand out of my eyes.

adiantum

Waiting on the grocery delivery with 2 bunches asparagus for more delicious  omelettes .

I'd run out of cheese so added a long slice phylly cheese on half & it was the best omelette I've ever made.

2 eggs, water, small pieces fresh asparagus, baby spinach leaves & phylly cream cheese.

adiantum

All the bright sparky type people I know  post here so I hope the mods excuse this interuption.

I'm still wrestling with the 7ft pink christmas tree  but wondering would it work if I put solar lights on it & tape the solar charger to the glass window pane to re-charge?

FunDad62

There was only one other person at my job that did what I do, and he retired two weeks ago.  My work-life has doubled.

IrinaHarr

141 today.

Lee, some people add mayo to their scrambled eggs and swear it is best they ever had.

TX_Clint

98 today. You'll only know if you try it Lee. Well Fundad busy can be good or bad. I think I'll pass on the mayo Irina.

adiantum

8.2  because of a science experiment I took because there was no other trustworthy subject available.

There was these two jars of chocolate coated popcorn & I felt compelled to taste test one jar for quality control.

Theres 3 different colours & I had to ascertain the meaning of that. This wasnt easy as the sweetness overwhelmed  each piece.

The result ..1. the white one was coated in white chocolate, the brown one was milk chocolate & the black was dark chocolate.

I might have to conduct this experiment another time as there was a lingering hint of coffee.

It's difficult being a science nerd.

Irina, Ive only just begun to like a tiny bit of  mayo so will try  it in eggs....next science experiment.

Decided against lights on the tree..some days I like to be subtle:D

Poor FunDad..at least you know  your job is safe.

Diana_CT

On this TGIF morning my reading was 130

Sunset Wednesday night, the bridge to Lieutenant Island, the road is under water at high tide which was higher than normal because of the new moon.

DSC_5703_4_5_Natural+-+DSC_5706_7_8_Natu

FunDad62

15 hours ago, adiantum said:

Poor FunDad..at least you know  your job is safe.

No doubt about that!  I should ask for a raise right about now.  Lol.

adiantum

A  stunning photo Diana.

Spoilt cats.. 

cat people.jpg

Edited by adiantum