Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Dowling

ClintTX You OK

Dowling

Clint--How are you managing in the disaster that Texas is in? Are you Ok? I've been thinking about you ever since the news hit. I know your diabetes family cares and wishes you well. Please when you can drop in and let us know what's going on.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

adiantum

Clint posted this 7 hours ago...................

"'today after my first good nights sleep this week. I do hope everyone stays warm out east as the system moves your way. "

•  

He  has has been through a hard time  bbut has been posting in the fasting thread

buddy7

Hi Clint, from across the pond, buddy hopes your power will soon be back with you, and clean running water will also be up and running.
All the best, my thoughts are with you guys.

TX_Clint

Things are getting back to normal. The water still has to be boiled for drinking or use bottled water. It's ok for bathing and such but they have asked everyone to conserve so that pile of dirty laundry just sits. Power has been stable since Wednesday night. Cleaned the truck up after spending 3 days in it. Got the water leak plugged. Bought grocery's, meat back on the shelves. Stopped by the drug store for some VitD. So things are going good. Thanks for the well wishes.