Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

bvh2db

5 Minute Survey, Chance to win $20

bvh2db

Hello, my name is Ben Hamer, and I am a fourth year Aerospace Engineering student at University of Virginia. I am in the process of writing a thesis on the subject of insulin pricing (specifically in the US). My goal is to provide a unique perspective into insulin pricing by asking the users how they feel about current insulin products.

This survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete. All questions are optional so if you feel uncomfortable answering any question please do not answer it. 

When polling is completed I will randomly select one of the participants to receive a $20 Amazon Gift Card.

Here is the survey: https://forms.gle/KKZRSNi94k5mAzNf8

Thank you for your time.

adiantum

Hi Ben, I wont complete your survey  as I dont qualify, besides... $20 just doesnt come close to the $800,689 I'm about to receive from a lovely young man in Nigeria.

I do hope others will  oblige , of course that is if you have permission from a mod to run the survey.

~Lee