Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  
ran23

Anyone locked out of amazon because of an old G3 phone?

ran23

I have an old G3 phone listed in Amazon.  I can't log in anymore.  anyone have this problem?    New phone, but can't log in to change it.  

halia

Thanks to that tech. I remember I was good at using old phones back when I was younger but now, I can't even figure out how those works.

buddy7
14 hours ago, ran23 said:

I miss my old phone, this new galaxy is a whole new OS to learn. 

Just had a new phone upgrade, the A12 Samsung smartphone, and I served you right, with this new technology plus our age things do take a little longer to pick up, but I’m getting there.

ran23

Galaxy A01 here.   Did manage to load a bunch of names and phone numbers last night, after a big Android update.

ran23

This is just a phone for me.  Have not even played with the camera yet. Kind of wished it had an FM Radio.  

halia

@ran23 Now that you mentioned it, I checked my Playstore and found some local FM radio apps ready to be installed. You may want to check your Playstore app too, just search "FM radio". Hope it helps.

Edited by halia

Eurotoff
On 4/11/2021 at 12:32 AM, ran23 said:

Finally found a good tech at Amazon to fix my problem.  

How long did he fix it and did he share to you any tips on how to resolve the issue? G3 phones is one of the best phones I never had. Back then, it was costly.

ran23

I think the tech had a lot of people with the same problem.  she texted me a code, to show it was me and loaded  my new phone number.  Less than a minute I am sure.    One problem with my old G3, I needed to buy a new battery every 18 months or so.   It was bulky enough, you knew where it was.