Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  
Averaoxi

Update on when I went to the hospital over a week ago

Averaoxi

^^^ here's the original thread

So anyway, not gonna go into the full details, but I have an appointment in a week from now where I'll be meeting with some people who are gonna get me with a proper primary care physician, with 0 ties to the people I've been seeing for over 5 years now.

Apparently my dad told the woman on the phone who had set this up for me, about what was happening with me (she has Type 2) about how I eat the same stuff every day (not cuz I wanna) but just so I can /try/ to get some semblance of how carbs effect me, and he mentioned as well about how it's always different each day. Where I might need to up my dosage a few units, or lower it a bit, and how it's never consistent. APPARENTLY she told him that's definitely really odd for someone who is "supposed" to have Type 1.

So I'm just glad I'm finally getting with more competent people

halia

Oh my, I'm glad you survived all those years from those incompetent Dr.'s you've trusted your life with. I wish you good luck and I hope you'll get the best help this time.