Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  
Hammer

Prank videos...

Hammer

I watch a lot of prank videos, and I thought that I'd start a thread to show people some of the videos that I thought were really creative.  Here is one that I came across some time ago, and just recently saw it again, and thought that it was amusing...of course, it probably wasn't amusing to the person being pranked.

ArrowAntoinette

I didn't expect the twist, though it was a great advertising campaign. Hope to encounter more of this than the usual pranks.

bespawlerbison

The fudge, I feel bad for the woman, what kind of joke is this. 😕

Edit: Can anyone please explain, what's the connection of this kind of prank to Nivea body deodorant? 😅

Edited by bespawlerbison

Hammer
10 hours ago, ArrowAntoinette said:

I didn't expect the twist, though it was a great advertising campaign. Hope to encounter more of this than the usual pranks.

I've posted some of Rahat's prank videos in the past.  Here is one that I posted back then.

bespawlerbison

You guys, better watch this too. 🤣

Edited by bespawlerbison

bespawlerbison
39 minutes ago, Hammer said:

I actually have this magic trick, but I'm not good at pulling it off.

Seriously, Hammer? Show it to us! 😲 Just a video clip won't hurt.

Hammer

Well, this is a bit of a complicated trick to do, and I don't have the manual dexterity to pull it off.  I have played with it for some time, but I just can't get it down to where it would be believable.  After seeing Rahat's video doing this trick, I searched and found where I could buy it, so I ordered it.  Once I got it, I followed the instructions, but even though I had it set up, trying to master it takes a long time.  Rahat is really good at slight of hand, so he has experience doing it, whereas I don't. 

I did change the trick around a bit.  Rahat changes the one dollar bills into five dollar bills.  I set it up to change one dollar bills in twenty dollar bills, but the trick can be set up to change any bills into other dollar bills.  You could change the one dollar bills into one hundred dollar bills if you wanted to.  I don't want to give away how the trick is done, but as you can see, it is a really good effect.😊

Dowling

I don't like pranks of any sort. Good surprises yes but scaring someone to get a laugh is not funny. Wouldn't it be funny if you scared someone like that who had a heart condition and he died or if the one being scared pulled a gun and shot someone. All scenarios that could happen. I like a good laugh as well as the next one but with pranks like this I only see the fear in their eyes

Hammer
19 hours ago, Hammer said:

I actually have this magic trick, but I'm not good at pulling it off.

If you go to 2:01 of this video, where Rahat is talking to the blonde haired girl, at 2:01, watch his hands.  Notice that for a brief second, you can see the $5 bill that he is slowly unfolding.  That's part of how this trick works.

One of the reasons that it gives a great illusion is because the human eye can't see what is actually happening, since the human eye can't see things that move that fast.

Edited by Hammer

CommuniqueDiabetes

Sweating underarms?! Hahaha It's cool though! The mastermind of the ad is awesome to come up with this idea!

Eurotoff
On 4/29/2021 at 1:53 AM, Diana_CT said:

You want pranks...this is my favorite 

The reaction of the guy is hardcore funny! His eyes were even rolling due to amazement! Repeated watching this for 3 times! Haha

2coolChess
On 4/29/2021 at 5:00 PM, Hammer said:

If you go to 2:01 of this video, where Rahat is talking to the blonde haired girl, at 2:01, watch his hands.  Notice that for a brief second, you can see the $5 bill that he is slowly unfolding.  That's part of how this trick works.

One of the reasons that it gives a great illusion is because the human eye can't see what is actually happening, since the human eye can't see things that move that fast.

I found in the comments that this trick is being sold on penguinmagic.com. Is this where you bought it? 😆

Hammer

I don't remember where I bought it, as I bought it some years ago.  The trick is a really good illusion, and it's simple to see how it works, but trying to execute it is difficult, at least it is for me.