Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  
Person1

vibrations in lower abdomen/ perineum

Person1

Hi... i hope all of you are well.  Im not feeling so well today.  For the last few days i have been experiencing what is consistent timed pulses of vibrations in my lower stomach to the anus.  I am type 2 A1C 5.4 taking Trulicity (only med my body wont reject so far) and night time Insulin for Dawn Phenomena.  the strongest of the vibrations is located near the perineum. I have no tingling limbs at this point since im under control but wonder if this is a nerve issue that someone else might have encountered.  I have a call into the doctor but have not talked to him yet.  Honestly it feels like i am sitting on a phone on vibrate and someone keeps calling.  Thank you

meyery2k

Welcome!  I am sorry, I have no experience to offer an answer but, I am sure, if someone has had this then they will respond. ~ Mike

adiantum

Hi Person1, I also have no experience  but googled a few key words like perineal floor muscles .

Possibilitis include stress, constipation, nerve damage or even prostrate , so it's important to see your doctor for a diagnosis.

I hope you get to the bottom of it soon .

Lee

stevenal
On 5/5/2021 at 4:01 PM, adiantum said:

I hope you get to the bottom of it soon .

Well you got me laughing.😆 Probably inappropriate, but I can't help it.

Person1

thanks for the replies and the laugh lol.. that was really funny 😂

adiantum

Let us know  the outcome.................Now I'm hoping you get to the " Top " of it  :rofl: